Help me BUY WASHING MACHINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Hi guys,

Requirement : Fully Automatic Washing Machine.

Question : Which brand and which model should I buy. Plz Advice.

Budget : No Problem (any)

Capacity Required : 5.5 or 6 KG

Cloth Loading : Any Front loading or Top loadin (but will prefer Front load)

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If your place doesn't have any power cut problem then front loading is OK, otherwise go for top-loading one. For IFB front-loading ones, check here:-

IFB Front Loading Washing Machine - Buy Cheap and Best Washing Machine

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
I second ithehappy . I also have IFb fully automatic and it works like a charm .

Even I know how to use it :p

Using IFB Elite for 3½ years now, very good performance.

If your place doesn't have any power cut problem then front loading is OK, otherwise go for top-loading one. For IFB front-loading ones, check here:-

IFB Front Loading Washing Machine - Buy Cheap and Best Washing Machine

Thank you guys,

But I have a question: What about IFB's after sales service and service centre response to repair requests ? plz tell me.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thank you guys,

But I have a question: What about IFB's after sales service and service centre response to repair requests ? plz tell me.

It's good imo. When mine warranty was close to be over they called several times asking me if I want to extend the warranty and apply AMC. I ignored though. After purchase I had one problem, it was not a problem but I thought it was, and I asked for service and they send a service man very next day. One thing about this good machines, you will hardly need any service unless you are very unlucky :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
IFB washing machine - front loading - 12 years old. Still working fine.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
IFB washing machine - front loading - 12 years old. Still working fine.

It's good imo. When mine warranty was close to be over they called several times asking me if I want to extend the warranty and apply AMC. I ignored though. After purchase I had one problem, it was not a problem but I thought it was, and I asked for service and they send a service man very next day. One thing about this good machines, you will hardly need any service unless you are very unlucky :)

Any particularIFB model that I must buy. Plz suggest.

abhidev

Human Spambot
i have the same query as OP...so avoided making another thread...please suggest more. Are WhirlPool and samsung washing machines good??? currently i have a 12 yr old Videocon washing machine.....worked well till now except for recent problems as the motor has starting making a lot of noise....thanx in advance.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a Samsung, 2 yrs old and its very good. Have a 3 year old Samsung in Kolkata and a BPL in Tamluk which is still alive and kicking in its 18th year. From the experiences of forum members, it looks like a washing machine would seldom give trouble. So buy one from a reputed brand and it should be good to go.

bugsome

Broken In
Any body got opinions on LG Front loaders..? They use a technology called Direct Drive which attached the motor directly to the motor,claims to reduce the noise and vibration.

What Is the LG Direct Drive Motor?

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
If you can get your hands on one of these washing machines then you'll be pleased. Products - Washing Machines - Overview - Panasonic UK & Ireland
Had mine delivered two days ago. Holds 10kg of washing and is as quiet as a church mouse! Used to swear by Zanussi but the sales rep at Currys managed to twist my arm. Glad he did actually. My wife's never been happier! Mmmm..not sure if that's a good sign or not!

Am in India my friend!

Panasonic only has Top Load model in India :shock:

*www.panasonic.co.in/wps/portal/hom...dryandhousecleaning/washingmachine/toploading

would have preferred Front Load instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom