Help Me Buy a Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys I want to buy a mouse. Primary concerns are ergonomics and gaming. Suggest me something for prolonged use. I have short-listed a few:-

1) RAZER ABYSSUS
2) Logitech MX518
3) Arctic M571 Laser
4) GIGABYTE GM-M6800

My budget is 1.2-1.3K. Please pour in the suggestions.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Another thing, is buying a 400-500 bucks Mousepad necessary for regular usage of say around 10-12 hours?

Piyush

Lanaya
Abyssus will be my choice
and regarding ur Mouse pad
on which surface u r going to use this mouse?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Abyssus will be my choice
and regarding ur Mouse pad
on which surface u r going to use this mouse?

table top. plywood. the surface is not very smooth though, apparently after use of mouse without any mousepad.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
no no just a generic pad... nothing special... got while assembling the PC...

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

How about Rantopad???

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Itwares is giving a combo of Rantopad H1 & MX518/Abyssus @ Rs. 1650/- plus 75/- shipping. How are Rantopad mats?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
More than gaming I am bothered about the comfort and well-being of my hand and wrist. I will buy a pad if only it helps in the prolonged usage and ergonomics.

BTW, Razer Goliathus @ 500/- & Abyssus @ 1300/- from ITWARES plus shipping. That's almost 2K in total. :(

More than gaming I am bothered about the comfort and well-being of my hand and wrist. I will buy a pad if only it helps in the prolonged usage and ergonomics.

BTW, Razer Goliathus @ 500/- & Abyssus @ 1300/- from ITWARES plus shipping. That's almost 2K in total. :(

then go only for mouse now.
if you feel that the generic pad is not doing well then consider something.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
only problem is that i have to pay the shipping charges twice. :( :(

techplugger

Right off the assembly line
hi Razer Abyssus High Precision Mouse is one of the best gaming mouse and if u can pay a lil more around 200 Bucks u can get very awesome mouse pad razer kabuto.u can find all the details about other brands at one place from where i find this ratetorate.in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom