Help Help Help Help! Images Not Displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
My SE Z550i is not displaying jpg images on its screen. The phone supports a res of 176x220 and I m using photoshop to crop the pictures to fit that size. As soon as i upload them to the phone, they are viewable for the first time but after that when i try to open them again, the files thumnail is shown but the when i try to view them, it shows a black screen. Please suggest something

OP
Shasanka_Gogoi

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
pathiks said:
u can copy normal imges too... they ll resize themselves on the fone wen displaying...

I tried it but no use. I even restored my phone to its factory settings but still no use.

K

krazyfrog

I've seen this happen before on my friends Z550i. When i forward some images to him, some of them don't get displayed, even though they open perfectly on my phone. There's nothing you can do. Delete them.

dreams

Gracias Senor
try restarting the phone..i hv w300i and used to get this same prob..restarted the phone and al bac to normal.

OP
Shasanka_Gogoi

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
I formatted my memory card and evrythings working fine for now. Lets see it for few days or else i'll keep posting. Thanks for all ur comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.