Help for remote control menu k750i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi all..

I have downloaded Bluetooth remote control software. I have created hid files but I dont understand how to upload them to my phone. I have gone through the manual of the software. It was given to transfer to 'other' folder. I did so and I find the file in the 'other' folder. but I cant use it. Can anyone tell me how to move it to the remote control folder and how to upload the menu image to that folder and use the '.hid' file..

My phone is CID 49.

Thanks in advance..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
how do u connect ur phone to the comp? if thru bluetooth then then drag and drop the .hid file in the root it'll automatically goto the remote control folder.

OP
Kalyan

Kalyan

Journeyman
I connect using both bluetooth and data cable. I first transferred the hid file through bluetooth. but I could figure it out.. I just used the push item in the bluetooth software and sent the file. It worked..

Thanks..

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
To connect Phone with PC we need Bluetooth dongle, or with software we can do this (without Bluetooth Dongle)?

Sorry for dumbo

OP
Kalyan

Kalyan

Journeyman
Stick said:
To connect Phone with PC we need Bluetooth dongle, or with software we can do this (without Bluetooth Dongle)?

no.. but for some laptops, the bluetooth is inbuilt and for pc, u have to connect a dongle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom