Help: Choose between Dell Monitor

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Can you guys help me in choosing between these monitors...

Rs. 13225 ST2410 Full HD Monitor, DVI, HDMI, DVI (HDCP), Tilt adjustable Stand

Rs. 13570 U2211H UltraSharp Full HD IPS Panel, Anti Glare with hard coat 3H, 1920x1080,* DVI (HDCP), USB, Height-Adjustable stand, Pivot, Tilt and Swivel

Rs. 14720 U2311H UltraSharp Full HD IPS, 1920x1080, height Adjustable Swivel, Tilt, Stand, Portrait or Landscape, DVI (HDCP), USB, DVI Cable, USB upstream cable

Rs. 15295 SP2309W Full HD with WEB Cam, VGA, DVI-D, 2048 x 1152, Dual XGA, 2ms,* Height Adjustable stand, Swivel*and Tilt,* 2x digital zoom,* Great for gaming/Video/Images Editing

I am inclined towards SP2309 because of its resolution and webcam. My main purpose will be working on some web development and design, gaming and watching movies.

I have read the review and it says that 2309 has good color display and good refresh rate. Where as 2311 is IPS panel but the colors are not 100% accurate.

Please help

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Anyone here to help

Go for SP2309W. I possess one. Its great to watch movies in 16:9 ratio. I have also played games like FARCRY and CRYSIS. no lag screen.

webcam is not so great as dedicated webcam . Still purpose may be solved.

you will get a dvd cable in the box pack and vga cable attached. because of double hinge you can place the panel on the tabletop.

i bought it four months back in kolkata for 14200/-.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
From the specs and reviews it's looks like SP2309W is the best monitor for you - get it.

BTW, post in appropriate section from next time

Top Bottom