help:Can i Connect to net BSNL IT cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vineeth.gk

Can i Connect to net with netone using BSNL IT cards?
If yes help me to how to do?
Plz help me becoz outgoing of my landphone is cancelled by my parents!!!

din

Tribal Boy
Sorry, but not positive about it.

Basically the IT card need us to type the code, long number etc which is not possible if we use netone connection.

Anyway contact BSNL officials to ask if there is any other way.

bugsome

Broken In
Ya u can use IT cards to access net..But the tariff is much higher i think...U need to configure the dialing no a bit.Add commas(",") for the waiting period.ie
ie,
160xxx,,,1,,,xxxxxxxx,,,,17xxxxx

OP
V

vineeth.gk

In Control panel> Phone and modem options, in the tab 'dialing rules'
click new and in that window i found a tab "Calling Card"
But dont know how to configure BSNL IT cards.

bugsome

Broken In
You cannot use the calling card option.Only way you can use is to manually configure the dialing no.I have done it earlier.Just add "," for the waiting time.You have to find the correct format by trial and error.The regular method of using the it card is like,calling 160244 after some time u dial the secret no..the system asks u for confirmation..tells u the balance...then dial the no..so on...I don't know the actual procedure..since i don't use it..So what u have to do is add commas in place of the messages and nos for the input...for example,ur dialing no looks like this...160244,,,,,,,XXXXXXXXXXXXX,,,,,1,,,,172233.Sort it out using trial and error.The basic idea is to add commas before input..Post the feed backs..

VINSTAR

Not fresh
our normal dialling no is 172222 this no dosnt works and
when dialed with 172233 i get connected
but at time of checking passwords i get an error like this

The connection was terminated because the remote computer did not respond in a timely manner. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number. (Error 718) For customized troubleshooting information for this connection, click Help.

each time at checking passwords i lost 1Rs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bugsome

Broken In
VINSTAR said:
our normal dialling no is 172222 this no dosnt works and
when dialed with 172233 i get connected
but at time of checking passwords i get an error like this

The connection was terminated because the remote computer did not respond in a timely manner. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number. (Error 718) For customized troubleshooting information for this connection, click Help.

each time at checking passwords i lost 1Rs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya..u lost money because u got connected to the server..that is why the password is checked..Are you able to connect in the normal way ie without using the IT card..?

BTW are u using netone or sancharnet prepaid? bcoz the no 172222 is for netone and 172233 is for sanharnet prepaid connection..U cant get connected with 172233 if u r having a netone account...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
bugsome said:
Ya u can use IT cards to access net..But the tariff is much higher i think...U need to configure the dialing no a bit.Add commas(",") for the waiting period.ie
ie,
160xxx,,,1,,,xxxxxxxx,,,,17xxxxx
Now posting this msg itself from a phone user sulabh plan(incomming only):D
@vineeth.gk
if you haven't figured it out yet & then post back i will guide you, please don't misuse as your parents have done this for your Good only

Anindya

In the zone
For a long time BSNL carried a guide on how to connect to net through IT cards on their calcuttatelephones.com. I searched right now for u but could not get it. May be they removed it. Bad luck. But i had seen the link on their first page for many months.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
first you need to wire correctly, here is a diagram

main telephone wire-->Modem-->telephone set

now for configration
Go
Start>control panel>system>hardware tab>device manager>modem>xxxx modem(your modem name)>properties>modem tab>dial control>uncheck wait for dial tone

1) now dial 1602180 from phone then press 1 after it enter card number & press #

2) now you will be promoted to dial your number so now go dial up from pc

now you connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom