[HELP] Any AMD a10 laptops out there yet ?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Windows OS DVD? are you sure? AFAIK they provide recovery discs but original dvd, well maybe thats why the laptop cost 5k more.
Yes,Sam have a look at the Tech specs. of various laptops by SAMSUNG,they have clearly stated as :--->
Software
Standard DVD OS DVD
Installed S/W Easy Partition Manager
Samsung Support Centre
Microsoft Office Starter 2010
Easy File share
Easy Content Share
Cyberlink Youcam
Control Centre
Easy Migration
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i hope Samsung is not misleading peoples here. will do some checking around as this can turn out to be a recovery disc.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but some selected Samsung laptop get 1year free warranty. I checked and the Samsung A8 doesn't qualify for this or is not added to the list yet as it says A4 and A6 only.

OP
nikufellow

nikufellow

In the zone
Hmmmmm semms like there are no amd a10's out there yet :( i still belive that you could get a far better gaming machine at the price of a 3rd gen i5 + 630m if it comes with a10 + 7660G ! So i'd wait for either G6 2002 ax or 6475b probook from HP :D thanks for all your replies guys !

sripathy

Right off the assembly line
HP has introduced a laptop m6-1035dx which has great features and good reviews. Waiting to see this in India.

HP - Pavilion 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Midnight Black - m6-1035dx

Can anyone tell Why this laptop gives more battery life 6-7 hours than the A8 2005ax

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ don't go by battery life listed in shopping sites. 2005AX offer 1.5 to 6.5hr battery backup depending how you use it. keep it idle and battery backup may even touch 8hrs. moreover the laptop you linked lacks a discrete GPU so will offer more backup under load.

Bhav

Broken In
check this out HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com its A10 apu laptop

Top Bottom