[help] Accounting program

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I need to make a program for accounting works . It has pay calculation and increment calculation problems . I want to know the easier way to program, which programming lang will suit well and take lesser time and also give better interface and ease on using . I have to connect them in database too .
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Basic design is that i will enter one value as basic salary then it'll calc dp, da, hra etc in its percentage and store them in db in web . Also it'll have a preview which can b printed.
i thought abu vb but it'l be lengthy and time consumin then i thought abu php mysql , but i want stand alone program also .

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I would recommend C# as it can make good UI using WinForms/WPF. Also, it can connect to databases, and ASP.NET can also be used if you wish to publish reports to the web.

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Thanks for the reply . . Now i can look for a headstart . .
I have old salary program in office which i want to change and incorporate with mine . Its in fox pro btw so dos like . Good thing abt it is that its light weight . What i want to know is whether i can change it into c# or vb or some other form and also change the db . . .
can anyone help . . :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom