Hellow there.... help needed in MS Word 2007

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Okay,
My friend and me are doing a project work. It is 90 pages total.
So am doing 30 pages in my pc, and friend is doing 30 pages and another friend is doing remaining 30 pages.
Now almost all pages are done. My query is on page numbering.
I've numbered 1 to 30 in my project.
The problem is that my friends were also numbered. So all 3 section are now numbered 1 to 30. Can i make those 3 sections together to make page numbers whole 1 to 90?

Hope you guys have understand my query..!

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Okay,
My friend and me are doing a project work. It is 90 pages total.
So am doing 30 pages in my pc, and friend is doing 30 pages and another friend is doing remaining 30 pages.
Now almost all pages are done. My query is on page numbering.
I've numbered 1 to 30 in my project.
The problem is that my friends were also numbered. So all 3 section are now numbered 1 to 30. Can i make those 3 sections together to make page numbers whole 1 to 90?

Hope you guys have understand my query..!

First take all three copies of your project in one folder then open first one that you created (1-30 pages file)then click on view inside you will find "outline" so click on outline. now click at the 30th page of your project or where you want to add other 30 pages then click on insert sub document after this one windows will be open now browse & click on 2nd file same for 3rd file.

don't worry number will be automatically adjusted in ascending order.

OP
jkultimate

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
First take all three copies of your project in one folder then open first one that you created (1-30 pages file)then click on view inside you will find "outline" so click on outline. now click at the 30th page of your project or where you want to add other 30 pages then click on insert sub document after this one windows will be open now browse & click on 2nd file same for 3rd file.

don't worry number will be automatically adjusted in ascending order.

Yaa that worked.. Thank you hirenjp for your reply. :)

Top Bottom