Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Then Forget That I Was Just Asking For Knowlege Purpose......I m Final With Shure Srh 440 ....Will just Be Ordering in a Week.........and Did You Over With Burn in Of Your M20 Headphone......And How Come You Have Such A Vast Knowledge OF Headphones........?????

:lol: This just makes me laugh. Mate, I'm a total noob in audio department (seriously). Just that I was also searching for myself, I got some info en route. :)

parvshell

Right off the assembly line
U R Not Helping , U R Just Confusing Me More.....And I Dont Want Headphone with Extra Bass And I Just want Overall good Neutral Sound But With Decent Bass......

lol,No mate m nt confusing you......Sony MDR XB 500 is highly praised...widely Tested.....Rocking Value for money{now under 50$}.....that too just nt for bass but overall (its just Bass is its Ace...it can easily put 300-400$ HP to shame)...Comfort levels are Superb with king size cushions .
Check out anywhere from Youtube to CNET,sony website.........any1......with more than 1-2 years experience with these.

I m giving you the Ultimate Solution.

Rest you can checkout for ur Pick & decide on ur own
HeadRoom: Stereo Headphones, Amps & DACs, Wireless, Noise Canceling, Ear Canal, Earbud, Audio Cables & Accessories

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
:lol: This just makes me laugh. Mate, I'm a total noob in audio department (seriously). Just that I was also searching for myself, I got some info en route. :)

:shock:.....I Just Felt That ...thats Y I said That......

lol,No mate m nt confusing you......Sony MDR XB 500 is highly praised...widely Tested.....Rocking Value for money{now under 50$}.....that too just nt for bass but overall (its just Bass is its Ace...it can easily put 300-400$ HP to shame)...Comfort levels are Superb with king size cushions .
Check out anywhere from Youtube to CNET,sony website.........any1......with more than 1-2 years experience with these.

I m giving you the Ultimate Solution.

Rest you can checkout for ur Pick & decide on ur own
HeadRoom: Stereo Headphones, Amps & DACs, Wireless, Noise Canceling, Ear Canal, Earbud, Audio Cables & Accessories

Ok Let Me Check and Research ......Thnx anyway For Suggestion........

I orderd RX700 frm Amazon.com. Got it within 1 week :) .

Yeah Bro What Was Ur final Cost In Indian Rupees?????

sukant

Fragholic
250 Ohms :O omg . Anyways supposed to be awesome headphones

@ricky
Those are beyerdynamic headphones.

tkin

Back to school!!
M35 for bass. If you are ok with IEMs then Soundmagic E30, or Brainwavz M3 or M4.

Can Someone please List Some Good Online Sites To Buy Some Quality Headphones in India?.....
ebay, pristinenote, theitdepot, flipkart(overpriced), and from abroad you can buy from MP4nation.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Bro haha...Sorry ....I Keep Coming To You Whenver I face Any Confusion or Problem regarding Headphones....(I Hope you Dont Mind)........How Will You Compare Sony Xb500 With Shure Srh 440????.....

Its a my pleasure :) Sorry for the late reply, currently off the net due to sad ISP. I can say about xb500, but not in comparison to shure 440 (don't know much about it) sorry :(

Hoping to hear soon about your purchase :)

And in your revised budget (4k), get a M35, later an amp, when you save enough. :)

Top Bottom