Headphones for sports use for 4k max...

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Hi guys!! I am no audiophile but would like to know which headphones would be good and comfortable while working out!! My max budget is 4k and I will mostly be listening with my phone Xperia neo v... Thanks in advance... And ya i cant stretch my budget very much.. :)

audiophilic

Journeyman
Hey mate, ever heard of the bose sie2? I think they're awesome for a budget of 5k, because they're designed for sports. If you're into over-ear types, let me know :)

audiophilic

Journeyman
Bro sie2 are for 7 k.. N I wud prefer on ear type of headphones... I cant stretch my budget...

Don't you think On-Ear are a little uncomfy for sports? My friend gave me the beats by dre studios that i took to the gym. They seemed very uncomfortable, but decent sounding. Nothing special. What problem i found was the sweat getting into the drivers because my ears tend to sweat a lot while working out, and it simply isn't a good idea to have them on while working out. If you are laying on your back, they'll definitely fall off. Maybe what you need is a close-fit in-ears, which won't move while working out.

The sie2 can be bought at 6,638. Other than that, you may also go for cx680's although as per what i read, they are not the best in terms of fit and comfort and sound, ofcourse. You can get them within your buidget

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Umm thanks for the up audiophillic.. Sukant I will look at those uve suggested... Any in ear headphones within my budget then? Not too much now.. Ma budget decreased... Its now strictly to 3.5 k

tkin

Back to school!!
How much does Koss Porta Pro cost these days?
If it is within your budget,by 'em asap.
We know portapro's worth, don't we? ;)
BUT, sadly, its not available here atm.

PX100II is the only option he has, its nearly as good a portapro and also comfortable as well: Sennheiser PX 100 II Wired Headphone Earphone Sennheiser Natural Sound Reproduct | eBay

Also HD419 fits his budget as well: Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones With 2 year Manufacture Warranty | eBay

Also I suggest to stay way from Bose, they are overpriced for their worth.

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Guys sporta pro or porta pro?? They are 2 different designs.. N sporta pro costs less.. Available at eBay.. Pls reply.. Do keep in mind the jogging n gymming factor!

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys sporta pro or porta pro?? They are 2 different designs.. N sporta pro costs less.. Available at eBay.. Pls reply
No no no, sportapro is cr@p, portapro is the best, read some reviews, its one of the oldest headphone designs ever and still continues to this day.

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Ummm.... Okay.. Thnks... Between porta pro n seinnheiser hd 419 n px100 which one wud be better for sports huh? M finalizing my choice now.. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Ummm.... Okay.. Thnks... Between porta pro n seinnheiser hd 419 n px100 which one wud be better for sports huh? M finalizing my choice now.. :)
Portapro is not available in India, so don't get those as you won't get warranty. Senn will give warranty.

HD419: Better isolation, but not that comfortable.
PX100II: Relative poor isolation(will be hard to hear when you are in public transport, or a large fan is spinning in your room), but better sound quality and comfort.

Take your pick.

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
one last doubt... while jogging will the px100 be comfy or will it come off? Also whhile in an auto will i hear outside noise or not? i dont wanna spend time adjusting my headphones... also if any other type of headphone is suitable while jogging and so please list em... :)

p.s. just saw px 100 headphones... look awesome!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
one last doubt... while jogging will the px100 be comfy or will it come off? Also whhile in an auto will i hear outside noise or not? i dont wanna spend time adjusting my headphones... also if any other type of headphone is suitable while jogging and so please list em... :)

p.s. just saw px 100 headphones... look awesome!!!
Jogging huh, Jogging with Senn PX-100s
Check the last few posts, I think it would work, don't jog too fast.

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
I am saying earphones suggestions are also accepted now... I just dont want my earpieces to fall off... I read somewhere that on the ear heaphones are ideal for sports...thats why i was adamant about headphones... Kindly reply fast!! :) i think earphones would give bttr sound isolation and woudnt fall off also!!

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Guys how is seinnheiser pmx 680? Reviews say its great while working out! I am no audiophile so missing a beat or 2 is ok... Kindly tell ur suggestions... :)

P.s. Sorry for double posting.. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
I am saying earphones suggestions are also accepted now... I just dont want my earpieces to fall off... I read somewhere that on the ear heaphones are ideal for sports...thats why i was adamant about headphones... Kindly reply fast!! :) i think earphones would give bttr sound isolation and woudnt fall off also!!
For headphones/IEMs that go with jogging you need over the ear type or clip on, Soudmagic E30 or PL30 would do for you.

Guys how is seinnheiser pmx 680? Reviews say its great while working out! I am no audiophile so missing a beat or 2 is ok... Kindly tell ur suggestions... :)

P.s. Sorry for double posting.. :D
They sound really bad: *www.head-fi.org/t/473666/workout-headphone-review-sennheiser-adidas-cx-680-sports-pmx-680-sports

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Any other? Soundmagic is not so recognized a brand I guess.. Hearing it for the first time... Any other heard companies? I was really digging the idea of platronics 930 the wireless one... Wireless takes care of that pesky cable...

Top Bottom