Headphone suggestion for my new laptop

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello guys,

I'll be getting a new laptop in a couple of days. It has Beats audio. I'm looking for a headset that goes well with it.

My primary usage for headphones will be movies and absolutely no gaming.

Budget: 3k (can extend by 500 bucks more)

Please suggest a good headphone that will improve my movie experience with Beats audio.

Having a volume controller for the headphones would be really good (not mandatory)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Honestly at that budget you can get Sennheiser PX 100-ii or Koss Porta Pro are the best you can get.

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Sennheiser PX 100-ii looks kinda small compared to other high-end headphones. I'm not sure how it'll fare compared to other models.

Koss Porta Pro looks weird. However I cannot comment on the audio quality since I haven't tried them.

How are the Steel Series headsets? Are there any available for my budget? I heard that they are good for games, will they be good for movies and music too?

red dragon

Master troll
Increase your budget a bit if possible and get an AudioTechnica ATH M35.And turn off the Beats audio thing,if you care for decent sound!

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I ordered Sennhesiser HD203 today. I like to use Beats audio, makes the audio feel richer when compared to without it. I even have Beats audio on my smartphone and can easily notice the difference.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I ordered Sennhesiser HD203 today. I like to use Beats audio, makes the audio feel richer when compared to without it. I even have Beats audio on my smartphone and can easily notice the difference.

from where? and price?

Top Bottom