Headphone for iPOD Nano Second Generation

kpmfazal

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

I have an iPOD Nano of Second Generation (Pretty Old) my original iPOd headphones got tampered, Kindly suggest me any other Headphones with below requirements,

Requirement:
1. Firstly it should support iPOD Second Generation Nano (I seen one Headphone of Creative delivers low volume in my iPOD and very good in my laptop , don't know what was the issue),
2. Good Bass,
3. Very good sound detail,
4. Below Rs. 600/-.

Thanks

Last edited:

Empirial

Youngling
Philips Dynamic Bass Compact Earphones with Soft Caps (SHE3590) Price in India | Philips Headphone Reviews Online - Infibeam.com

www.infibeam.com/Headphone/i-Sony-MDREX10LP-EX-Monitor-Headphones/P-E-H-Sony-MDR-EX10LP.html?id=0-White

doomgiver

Warframe
+1 for the philips

can be had for ~500 bucks in the local croma store.

mind blowing performace for the price, if i had known about these babies 2 years ago, i'd not have wasted 600 bucks on creative ep-630's.

let me put this into perspective : these headphone belong in the 1000-1500 bucks range. philips have done us a favor by rpicing them so low. close your eyes and buy them.

review : Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10???

apurvgupta1

Journeyman
Is it better than Soundmagic ES18?

Also the philips one is cheaper at flipkart. Philips SHE 3590BK Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

doomgiver

Warframe
how much does the es18 sell for? is it cheaper than the philips? if no, then go with the philips. its the best at its price

ratul

█████████████████
Well i have'nt heard those philips, but my vote goes to the ES18, almost 70% of my E10's, who had been voted as the best <35pounds earphones..
ES18 Flipkart Rs.560..

audiophilic

Journeyman
I dont quite follow apple products but i must say the new nano and ipods look pretty funny. Maybe not ugly, but at least funny. They look like toys.

Top Bottom