HDD Going??

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
My Hdd gave a BSOD 3 days ago and then 2 of the 3 drives disappeared so i thought my hdd is gone!!. When i booted my pc via Win 7 DVD, the 2 drives were still no where to be found!. I tried to boot my pc via iBoot and i was able to boot windows again, and i formatted the 2 hidden drives, and re-installed windows and it booted normally. So what say is my HDD about to go??:cry:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
why dont you use an app such as speedfan or some other hdd app and check the S.M.A.R.T values... you'll know exact condition of your hdd

OP
B

bruce_batman

@ssk: can u recommend any one that u think is good coz never used a software. oh wait u just did download completed now going to install give u da result in a few mins

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
do a check for bad sectors. also how old is the drive? does it still have warranty?

PS: Batman.. I know you are Bruce Wayne :D

OP
B

bruce_batman

the smart status shows "no error" here's da screenshot Capture.PNG

Rcuber: the hdd is quite old, and no it is out of warantee, how do i a check for bad sectors and i defrag my drives every sunday

PS- If u know, who i am really, u may know what happened to hugo strange at the end of Arkham city BEWARE!!!!

Top Bottom