Having serious trouble with my PC!

ankursinghshadow

Right off the assembly line
Today,i just turned on the computer opened thinkdigit and then it suddenly crashed and a blue screen appeared which i dont' remember what it said except "plz check your system for disk space or hardware" and then it remained like that until i switched off my ups then when i turned on my ups,pc started without hitting the power button automatically and SMPS started to spin at very high speed and a beep sound was coming from the back of CPU and there was nothing on the screen,i started to restart but all failed then i tried to open my computer after 15 mins.,until dual boot screen it again crashed,so i thought of fomatting my hard-drive,so i did that and i had very trouble doing that as the compueter always crashed again and again.Somehow i formatted it and then it ran smooth for 5 minutes then again the whole desktop screen splattered with colours and system hanged and the above sequence continues.Plz tell me how to fix it and what is the problem.
My computer specifications are:-
Dell Inspiron 535s
Dual Core E5200 @2.5 Ghz each
DDR2 SD RAM-3GB
HDD-300 GB

Plz help me am in serious trouble!!!!

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
pls name the UPS you are using and if possible the PSU NAME also.Can u open it or it will be a warranty void case.if it is in warranty better to call up dell and show them.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
Your Dell Computer is in Warranty!!

If so, call DELL in this numbers : 1800-425-4026 / 080 2510 8980

or use any one of this methods to contact them: Dell Support

Actually you have a problem with your graphics card!! But don't open the cabinet, tell this to your DELL Technician.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
I would guess its a RAM problem but if its in warrenty go with Tech&me they usually have a good service if not then check ur RAM replaced

mrintech

Technomancer
Your Dell Computer is in Warranty!!

If so, call DELL in this numbers : 1800-425-4026 / 080 2510 8980

or use any one of this methods to contact them: Dell Support

Actually you have a problem with your graphics card!! But don't open the cabinet, tell this to your DELL Technician.

+1

Faulty Hardware..... Don't open the cabinet yourself OR ask any local chaap PC technician :D - Call Dell they will help you :)

Scientia Wiz

In Shameful Misery
There may be the problem with your RAM sticks !

Try to select the option of memory diagnostics from the BIOS run all the tests otherwise send email to dell for your replacements or warranty matters !:smile:

Top Bottom