Having K750i for 2 Yrs. What next ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

solanky

Broken In
thanks coolg5 and pathiks for your replies.
Your posts gave me some positives again about 5700. Now thinking again and again.. .. ..
1. My office is wi-fi enabled so it will be better to go for E51.
2. Regarding flash in camera, E51 camera is OK with me. I have digicam for taking photos in night. I just want an good (not best) mobile camera to take pictures anytime in case of need.
3. Push mail and Office applications are in E51.
4. Good music sound will be a plus of 5700.
5. Design of 5700 is good and new, or I should say innovative while e51 is just simple.

Let's see what my mind give me result of this thinking.

OP
S

solanky

Broken In
Finally I have decided. I am going to buy E51 tomorrow. Although now my budget has been stretched to around 2000 rs more but after seeing features of E51, i think it is better decision.

OP
S

solanky

Broken In
Sorry man i ment take the moto rokr E6

Oh I see, my mistake. E6 is good but it is not having EDGE directly. Although there are ways to unlock but I can't take risk. I am leaving my lovely K750i only because of Edge otherwise I don't have any problem with it till date.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Unlocking the EDGE in ROKR E6 is a simple two minute procedure. And there is nothing risky in it.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Yes I understand that. I wasn't suggesting you to go for E6. I was just clearing your misconception about the EDGE unlocking procedure. E51 is a good choice which you should stick to. :)

OP
S

solanky

Broken In
Today finally I have purchased my E51 from Go Mobile shop for Rs. 12200. I have purchased it in exchange of My K750i for Rs. 3600. So the net amount for me was Rs. 8600. I have not played a lot with it till now but now my internet is fast due to edge, its keyboard is superb and its browser is great.
Thanks once again everybody for all your suggestion during my search for a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.