Have I been duped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I recently bought a blue tooth device Jabra BT 250 v and 1 GB Saandisk memory card . The prices are as follows:

Jabra BT 250 v -Rs 2990
SANDISK MEMORY STICK PRO DUO 1 GB -Rs 850.

I bought this from Bigc Hyderabad. Later that store fellow called me and told that the actual price for the blue tooth device is Rs 3900 and he asked me to come back and pay the remaining money. Later when I enquired I found that the actual price for the jabra device is Rs 2500. I dont know much about the price of the Sandisk memory card though. Can someone tell me what could be the price of these things if you have any information on the same?

Pathik

Google Bot
Give back the Headset if you have to pay 3.9k. And in 4k you can get a much better headset like the s9 or the SE hbh 970. also a 1 GB MSPD is about 600. Maybe lesser

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You can easily get 2GB for Rs. 600 these days. See *www.theitwares.com/usbprods/usbprods.htm
Yeah just go and return both the things to him and get your money back. Not a good idea to buy from such unethical persons.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
He is now not asking to pay Rs 3900 but is refusing to reduce the price less than Rs 2990. I dont understand how could these people stock old pieces which cost more than new pieces. In the bill it will be given that goods cant be exchanged or that they will not give the price. Do I have any option? Do I have to settle for the higher price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom