has directx 10 based grafix card released

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
has directx 10 based grafix card released on indian market
i am talking amout 8300 and low medium grafix card not ultrapowerful and expensieve grafix card
if yes cost and brand plz
if not when will they be released

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Manufacturese like Leadtek & XFX are already out with 8800GTX & 8800GTS based chipsets.They are heavily priced at the moment but expect the cheaper version to hit the grid pretty soon.

Stalker

Padawan
also Ati's R600 based cards will also arrive soon....i've read that the high-end version will have a core clock of 1000 Mhz with DDR4 2ghz memory!!!:shock:

goobimama

 Macboy
We've been hearing about R600 for quite a while now but no mention of the card...I think they're scared to release the card cause the 8800GTX will beat it hands down...

Shantanu: Good stuff dude, 8800 n all. How is it might I ask? Really as good as the reviews say? And what monitor your running it on?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ya waiting for R600 core is worth the time. It may beat the crap out of 8000 series. (Though am not an ATI fanboy, i currently have GeForce 6600)

remember the FX5200 story ? It was the first dx9 card and ran DX8 games at breeze speed but when the real test came it fell apart to deliver the performance hype. It literally failed in DX9 games. Geforce 6000 series was the best for DX9 games considering from the point of view of mainstream users.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Stalker said:
also Ati's R600 based cards will also arrive soon....i've read that the high-end version will have a core clock of 1000 Mhz with DDR4 2ghz memory!!!:shock:

Initially R600 wont come with DDR4 memory, it will be DD3 on what they are going to launch in march or later.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
tarey chaos and shantanu please keep that talk off the thread. Someone has a query, stick to answering it plz. Cleaning up what's not needed.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Thanks mehul for clearing the mess. I would just like add that baseless jibber-jabber won't be tolerated in the forums too. If you say something on the forum, you should be able to back that up too. This thread and this are too condradictory to say the least. Invasion of privacy for any reasons directly from the forum is equally sinful.

Ch@os and tarey, you have been on the forums long enough to let go of such things.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sourabh said:
Ch@os and tarey, you have been on the forums long enough to let go of such things.

No we cant let go such things , that guy is lying . why should we not point out such things . That guy does not have a 8800GTX and i can prove that. its not the matter of who can buy the card or not , but i dont understand what do some people get lying in forums and misleading other members . Mods should take appropriate action when someone reports.

Now let me tell you why shantanu does not have that hardware. Refer to this post by Mr Shantanu in some other thread. Here he wrote what config he has.

shantanu_webmaster said:
AMD Athlon 64 FX-74 3.0
ASUS M2N-MX
4 GB DDR2 Transcend 800 Mhz
Seagate St3250820AS 250 GB SATA II 3.0
Sony DVD-RW DW G120A
800 Watt Antec Smart cool
Dell 20" LCD monitor and Dell 19" CRT
Nvidia Geforce 8800GTX 512 MB XFX
Microsoft Laser Wireless Keyboard mouse KIT
FnD 300Watt RMS 5.1 speakers with
Creative X-fi sound card.

I think thats it

uses : Microsoft Windows Xp Pro. Sp2 ORiginal
and Windows Vista RTM Ultimate original

Now that's a very very unique video card, shantanu has a 8800GTX with 512 MB !!!! Afaik there is no 512Mb 8800gtx , only 768MB 8800GTX Exists in the market. Nvidia has released no variants of 512 memory. Confirm anywhere or just chk this on XFX official website. Same case like crysis in dec ,dude has something which does not exist.

Shantanu dude , nothing personal . But seriously stop doing this or ppl wont believe you when you are correct abt something next time.

shantanu

Technomancer
I didnt wanted to say but the thing is XFX released 768 mb cards which has 512 mb of dedicated memory and rest is Cached... so i wrote this ..

and 8800gtx is showing 512 mb in my NFS carbon system info , so i wrote that.. coz i thought that the rest ram is cached...

coz i dont want to quarrel in the forum and just want to solve what i can..

SO i Appologize if anyont Got hurt..

Specially Tarey_g and Ch@os as i dont want this to build up..

Want to maintain Forum decoram

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
shantanu_webmaster said:
I didnt wanted to say but the thing is XFX released 768 mb cards which has 512 mb of dedicated memory and rest is Cached... so i wrote this ..

and 8800gtx is showing 512 mb in my NFS carbon system info , so i wrote that.. coz i thought that the rest ram is cached...

Ahhh man , for a moment thought you wont do that anymore. What are you trying to justify with writing even more bs. cached ram!! huh.

The card has 768MB memory and there is a reason for it. 8800GTX introduces the 384-bit memory bus , which speaks for the memory capacity of 768 MB .
The 8800 GTX utilizes a total of six 64-bit memory controllers operating in tandem, effectively creating a 384-bit wide memory bus. This 384-bit wide bus is connected to the 768MB GDDR3 memory operating at 1.8GHz.

*img174.imageshack.us/img174/7233/nvidiaha7.jpg

If you want to maintain forum decency, then you should stop posting bs.You can't expect to post nonsense all the time and not be called up for it. Pls don't mislead others, everyone is here gain something knowledgeable.

A member's rep in the forum is not the green dots below your post count. It explains nothing.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
I think i appologized above

but the cards serial no. is this :
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768 DDR3
(PV-T80F-SHF9)

and this was given by NFS sysinfo2.exe

Video memory size= 512 thats why i said 512 (nothing else to prove)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom