Hardware price list/spec sheet

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
GPU price updates -

AMD -

MSI 6450 1GB - 3.1k
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=34&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=92

MSI 6570 1GB - 4.4k
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91

MSI 6670 1GB - 5.5k
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91

MSI 6950 Twin Frozr II/OC 2GB - 15.6k

MSI 6970 2GB - 20k

MSI 6970 Lightning 2GB - 22.1k

MSI 6990 - 41.2k

Nvidia -

MSI GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 13.5k -
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=34&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=92

MSI GTX570 Twin Frozr II - 20k

MSI GTX580 Lightning - 30k

Cilus

laborare est orare
HD 6670 @ 5.5K is a really attractive deal. It can perform closer to HD 5750 and GTs 450. Probably a little overclock will reduce the performance gap much further. If it will come at %K range in near future then its gonna be a hell of a deal.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ mailme.manju - thanks for the brand name - last time I bought some National ( Manufacturer code was verbatim ) Dual layer DVDs at Rs. 18 per piece.

@ Jaskanwar Singh - thank for graphic card price updates

Currently N580GTX Twin Frozr II is the most cheapest ( and Best IMO ) GTX580 gfx card with custom cooler and the price is only 27k !

Here's two Lian Li cabinet prices under 5k :

LIAN LI Lancool Dragon Lord PC-K56WB Black Steel @ 3.6K
LIAN LI Lancool First Knight Series PC-K57 Black Steel @ 4.5K

BTW, can anybody confirm and the price and availability of Zebronics Aviator Cabinet - last time I heard it was some ~2.3k.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
tkin, bro, that may be just once, even I got stuck with my 6950 1gb for close to a month as the card was not available with the distri (Aditya), but in all other cases, I have found them very very reliable.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get what you were looking for.

tkin

Back to school!!
tkin, bro, that may be just once, even I got stuck with my 6950 1gb for close to a month as the card was not available with the distri (Aditya), but in all other cases, I have found them very very reliable.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get what you were looking for.
I want my 45/- back, its that simple, why can't they use normal credit/debit card for all products?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That CCavenue gateway they have stopped using since last December or so. I think Indian online retailers really need to think about it. Most of us would happily pay some extra for direct transaction through Debit/Credit card instead of making a EFT, then mail the reference no. etc. etc.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree, where do we get these cabinets in Kolkata?
At this price it's a good alternative with CM.

you can get Lian Li cabinets at MD computers in kolkata - they are the only distributor here.

These cabinets are good but I don't they are good enough like CM cabinets ;-) Lian Li cabinets are still a bit pricey IMO and NZXT cabinets have to be ordered online.

Was it Double National??

No buddy - it's only National but actually it was verbatim ;-)

tkin

Back to school!!
you can get Lian Li cabinets at MD computers in kolkata - they are the only distributor here.

These cabinets are good but I don't they are good enough like CM cabinets ;-) Lian Li cabinets are still a bit pricey IMO and NZXT cabinets have to be ordered online.

No buddy - it's only National but actually it was verbatim ;-)
Can I get CM HAF 912 advanced in kolkata? Can pay upto 6k for it.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
How much exactly HD 5970 2GB/4GB cost right now? HD 6990 is priced very high & cant imagine about GTX 590 pricing ;-) , will HD 6990 price go down at the end of this year?

Last edited:
Top Bottom