Hard-Disk Partition goes bang-bang.... help needed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Guys....... Help needed very badly !!!!!!!

I have 3 Partitions in my Seagate 40 GB hard-disk.. C: 10GB,D: 10GB,E: 20GB...

i use E: for storing all my data (Music,Movies,documents..etc...)...

Few days ago I formated my C: drive which had windows in order to reinstall it..
But when i tried to install my CD rom didnt read the XP CD..

So I thought about giving Ubuntu a try.. and installed it.. so it created 2 new partitions from C: drive..

but after that i reinstalled XP from my friends PC and it worked fine

Now it had 5 partitions 4.5, 4,20 ,10 GB & a 234 mb boot partition which was for linux

Now from XP i formatted the two linux drives and used them to store some files..

But now i couldnt merge the three 4.5,4, 0.234 GB drives in to 1 drive as it showed that the 234 mb partition had a error 111 at some sector..

so i deleted the 234mb partition usin the windows admin tool..

But when i did that it also deleted my 20 /gb partition automatically...

Now is there any way i can recover the data from the 20 GB partition

it was very precious to me...

plz help... urgent requirement !!!!!!!!!!!

go_gamez

In the zone
try some data recovery tool ..maybe u can get it back but it is very difficult to. do so..only in extreme cases data recovery helps

go_gamez

In the zone
i think ..i had used a recovery tool integrated with system mechanic pro (paid version )..
free utilities are also there like.. file scavenger..if this doesnt work out tell me..but i am sorry to say ..but the chances are very very less cause i had the same problem ..few days back..and i lost everything after trying all possiblities..i even lost my 3.2 gb of windows vista beta download ..for more help u can check my similar post..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31370
hope this will help u..
dont forget to thank me..u just need to click on thanks..if u find my help ..useful

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Hey go_gamez the problem i had is that it automatically deleted my extended partition of 20 GB.. ... how can i recover that mate ????????? ne idea ??

go_gamez

In the zone
hmmm ..if u deleted the partition ..did the files also get deleted..then its very difficult..to get it back...did u try any recovery tool ??try different data recovery tools..also go to a good shop..where data recovery is done(only if they gurantee u about the results)
try this..one of the best and advanced data recovery..(but most of them are not free)
*www.recovermyfiles.com/data-recovery-software-download.php?file=RecoverMyFiles-Setup.exe

*urlcut.com/harddrivemechanic.exe

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
dont know if the files got deleted physicall or not !!!! coz it didnt show it in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom