Votes: 2 25.0%
  • ps3 slim 250GB with uncharted 2

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
well some more time to go for my boards to get finished... and i was thinking about which ps3 to buy.... so these are the quotes which i got...

1.ps3 80GB killzone 2 bundle = 18k
new with bill and warranty from local toystore and ezone

2.ps3 80GB with uncharted 1 and GT5 prologue = 20k
new with bill warranty from local toystore

3.ps3 slim 120GB = 20k
sony dealer, toystore with bill warranty new

4.ps3 slim 250GB uncharted 2 bundle = 22.5k
personal source....

well, i was thinking i could go for the killzone 2 bundle and they add a new hard disk for 3.5k a 500gb one ? i already have JAE hdmi cables.... so no problem there...

so guys help me choose also the problem is that the limited edition models wont be available after some time

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try to get the console online if you can, the older bundles are a lot cheaper that way. If you can't shop online, then I would say go for the Slim 120GB version. The HDD size won't be a problem unless you want to just keep storing stuff like hell on it. Not only that, it's better to invest in a Slim model now as the fat ones have been phased out. If the product dies out of YLOD after the warranty is over, then you're screwed. Slim, on the other hand, has a very bleak chance of going kaput. If you're investing in the console for a long term, then better get an extended 2 year Croma warranty (if you have Croma showrooms).

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hmmm i dont know why i am being tempted to buy the ps3 slim 250gb.... i checked up .... tell me one thing is it okay to buy it at mrp or get it cheaper? somwhere? coz u knw palika bazaar in delhi ? it's like crawford market in bombay and national market in bangalore... so i went there the guys offering me ps3 120gb for 18.5k new with bill and warranty... and 250gb model for 20.5k same with bill

btw whats the size of a gamesave? i have many movies gonna dump them on my hdd so about 50% hdd = movies

dinjo_jo

Padawan
120 GB is more than enough and biggest game install i have seen is MGS4 takes around 4.65 and Heavy Rain 4.7 GB's and why risk with such a console get it from a reputed store.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
so you think i should get a 250gb or 120gb one because i have many movies which i am gonna put on my ps..... also the lowest price i could find from a sony dealer is 19,200 ..... for 120gb one :-o

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Bottom line, get the console with official Sony India warranty and not with the dealer's warranty.

OP
NoasArcAngel

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hmm....tell me one thing i want to play online on my console mainly so which game should i buy ? i am already getting cod mw 2 / cod 4 + dirt 2 so .... tell me guys killzone 2 / uncharted 2 / MAG?

3.ps3 slim 120GB = 20k
sony dealer, toystore with bill warranty new

it will b best option for u !!

as hdd can b upgraded later on too !! :-D

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Well you can actually also go with #4 option if that personalized source is trustworth :) because i feel that option is more value for money !! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom