Guide me to make a right decision...

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hey guys, my friend has recently arrived from U.S.A. He has bought MSI N560TI Twin frozer ii for his friend... Now his friend who had asked for the GPU backed-off as he had left India for work...

He asked me to take it, as i was plannin on a 560ti... I told him that i had no money... He said, no prob. pay wen u get money...

Product condition : New(never even tested)
Price : $250(Rs. 11250) from amazon.com

Wat to do? Shall i take it? Warranty not applicable in India(i guess)...

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Wat About Warranty???

So far i never heard a single geforce 500 series GPU giving issues...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Well warranty could be an issue. But seriously if i were you, i would have grabbed that eyes closed. You too do the same buddy.

Its a wonderful card and runs very cool. Hardly has any faults.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^Ok, I decided on P8Z68-V since u urged me to... It went well...

Hope this will be too..

tkin

Back to school!!

Hope this will be too..
Doesn't your sister or cousin live in us? You can ask for their help if needed and finally the option of shipping to taiwan is there at very little expense, take it and enjoy.

And yes, msi cards have best build quality, I had also never heard any failing.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Doesn't your sister or cousin live in us? You can ask for their help if needed and finally the option of shipping to taiwan is there at very little expense, take it and enjoy.

Yes... Can u explain that taiwan process?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Hope this will be too..

Thanks for those kind words..its a pleasure to have helped to make a purchase...
do u think I should go for GTX560Ti HAWK myself @14.4K+tax (from the market) and give my GTX460 to my bro?

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
do u think I should go for GTX560Ti HAWK myself @14.4K+tax (from the market) and give my GTX460 to my bro?

If possible grab it...

Though GTX460 is a good card, ur siggy looks weak on the GPU part in comparison to the rest of the config... Jus my opinion though...

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
If possible grab it...

Though GTX460 is a good card, ur siggy looks weak on the GPU part in comparison to the rest of the config... Jus my opinion though...

Copy that
Yeah...the 1st line is total oomph...2nd line takes way the thunder.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes... Can u explain that taiwan process?
Well, most gpu etc are made in taiwan, if it needs rma you can contact msi, if you cannot get rma here they will most likely ask you to ship it to taiwan.

Just calculated, India post will take 900/- to ship a card to taiwan of 3Kgs in registered mode. Happy now? Buy it.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Well, most gpu etc are made in taiwan, if it needs rma you can contact msi, if you cannot get rma here they will most likely ask you to ship it to taiwan.

Just calculated, India post will take 900/- to ship a card to taiwan of 3Kgs in registered mode. Happy now? Buy it.

Very happy :-D..

tkin

Back to school!!
And once again look here:
MSI Global - Brand Story

Go to the bottom: "A Brand Name and a Brand New Era (2008~Now)"
It says in 2008 MSI officially formed the Indian Division, that means MSI is one of the few brands to be officially present in india(unlike XFX, evga, gigabyte etc), so you don't have to deal with any 3rd party like rashi, you can directly claim warranty for them if needed and I think if pushed they will arrange for warranty of that card here.

MSI Computer (India) Pvt Ltd.
Tel: +91-11-4175-8808
Fax: +91-11-4175-8809
Add: D-128, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – I
Website:MSI India – Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Mainboard, Graphics and more

Anyway no reason to go that far, hope you won't need a rma, enjoy and show us some pics of the merchandise.

Also after buying it test it, if its Dead do not pay and give it back to the guy before he leaves.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
But if you take that GPU you have change the PSU also :) Min 600Watt psu will be good for future update :))

Top Bottom