[Guide] Laptop Buying Guide.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Maybe because of the numpad, the trackpad looks shifted to the left side. Its placed just below the spacebar, which is perfectly normal.
Even if you have a look at the Dell Inspiron 3542, the trackpad isn't placed at the centre of the palmrest even though the numpad is present.
So, unless your palms are 4.5" or wider, you shouldn't have any problems with it. :)

Got it :)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The Asus g551 jk is out on flipkart priced at 80k. Comes equipped with i7 4710hq 8gig ddr3 1600mhz ram and gtx850m gddr5. You get a mouse and headset with the pack. Seems VFM compared to the MSI models on offer with 850m what say guys?

Seems better compared to y50 as well coz the Asus one will have better screen. The only place where y50 trumps is the 860m.

What do you guys think about this Asus model?

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
please update the guide, with all new released laptop, looking to buy a new laptop in 20 to 30 k range

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Oops sorry folks!
I just can't seem to find the time to update this guide what with my preboards approaching.
If anyone else wants to write a guide, they are welcome to do so.
Mods may unpin this guide if they want as this guide is no longer canon.
I'll see what I can do later but definitely not in this month.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Oops sorry folks!
I just can't seem to find the time to update this guide what with my preboards approaching.
If anyone else wants to write a guide, they are welcome to do so.
Mods may unpin this guide if they want as this guide is no longer canon.
I'll see what I can do later but definitely not in this month.

Want to do but have end semesters from next week :(

Superayush

Tech lover
Awaiting for updated guide :)

All the best for Preboards and end sems :)

(I am vela but lack the expertise of laptops/best configs etc :p )

Top Bottom