[GUIDE] Everything you need to know about the PS3

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^that depends on the game in question.very very few ps3 games output in FHD natively,if the game outputs in 720p and you have a 1080p TV the visuals are upscaled to 1080p
and the XMB(main menu/homescreen) of the ps3 an be set to 1080p

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
every game box has on the back showing that 720p is best, but 1080p is also supported.

my XMB is set to 1080p. and are you sure about the games being upscaled to 1080p??

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
How to connect HP W1707 monitor to PS3?

it has HDCP capability and resolution is 1440X900

i have tried connecting it to PS3 via hdmi to Dvi converter hooked with normal HDMI cable and selected display mode as HDMI in PS3 [used CRT TV to select this], after selecting HDMI as video output, CRT TV goes blank but nothing appears on LCD monitor as well [keeps showing no signal,check cable etc], same converter works fine with HDMI port of my graphics card.

i have also tried holding power button of PS3 until it makes a second beep sound to reset settings but nothing worked. any there any solution?

heidi2521

Padawan
Is it possible to get a PS3 without any games bundled? All of them are bundled with games i would rate from mediocre(Heavenly Sword) to horrible(Uncharted) and i don't want to pay for them while i want to continue playing PS3 games i've already bought(Japanese stuff that doesn't come to PC).

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Is it possible to get a PS3 without any games bundled? All of them are bundled with games i would rate from mediocre(Heavenly Sword) to horrible(Uncharted) and i don't want to pay for them while i want to continue playing PS3 games i've already bought(Japanese stuff that doesn't come to PC).

Yes.you get colored ps3's(red,blue or white) @ Rs.23490. You get 2 Dualshock 3 controllers which are of the same color of the ps3 aloong with the console,as a bundle

Home | Game4u India- Buy PS3 Games | Playstation 3 | Playstation Games | Buy Cheap PS3 games | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |PlayStation |PS3 500GB Super Slim Console Blue

heidi2521

Padawan
Well, I don't think i need two controllers to play Ni No Kuni. Is there no bundle in which i get just the console, cables and a single controller without extras?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well, I don't think i need two controllers to play Ni No Kuni. Is there no bundle in which i get just the console, cables and a single controller without extras?
nope.
though there is the 12gb PS3 + motorstorm bundle @ 16990
but thats very less space and an ancient game

heidi2521

Padawan
Oh well. Why must Sony insist pushing down their B-grade games with every console?

Right now my best option looks like getting the 250 GB bundle with Sony Smash Bros and Rachet & Clank collection from a NTSC region. Hopefully i'll be able to sell them for ~2000 each.

Oh well. Why must Sony insist pushing down their B-grade games with every console?

Right now my best option looks like getting the 250 GB bundle with Sony Smash Bros and Rachet & Clank collection from a NTSC region. Hopefully i'll be able to sell them for ~2000 each.

its not exactly b-grade games. same thing with microsoft / nintendo bundles.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Uncharted = Horrible?

:lol:

A

amit.tiger12

please add accessories needed for opening new gaming zone...

Top Bottom