Guest Blogger/Writer Contest-$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnythejinny

Broken In
Hi All,

Although some of you know me, let me re-introduce myself and tell you a little about the blog.

I am vinay and i author a VOIP blog known as VOIP Guide. VOIP Guide is currently one of the fastest growing VOIP blog out there. With more than 1000 + subscribers, Google PageRank 5 & over 100,000 pageviews every month, it's all set to become one of TOP VOIP blogs soon.

Now what i am looking for. A guest blogger or a writer who can write about VOIP. All fresh content. I might be converting this into a contest at some stage with a Prize for a winner. This will depend on the sign-ups for this contest.

I am still receiving applications from people.
If you want to know more about this, please visit: *voipguides.blogspot.com/2007/03/voip-guide-free-call-movement-grows.html

Are you still finding reasons to apply for this one..so here it is:

1) Your article will be read by more than 30000 unique visitors around the world.
2) You will gain some instant fame (not too great but something is better than nothing)
3) As i said, i might be giving a good prize money.

so apply here :*voipguides.blogspot.com/2007/03/voip-guide-free-call-movement-grows.html

shashank4u

Youngling
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18674&highlight=do+u+have+a+website

he mean to use this thread for advertisemnet purposes..

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Please use the website sticky for letting people know of your website/blog/forum.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18674

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom