GTA SAn andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

you can only remove it during installation..
backup game and reinstall...!!!
Hope it helps..

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Reinstalling dus not help me.At the time of the installation it automatically select full installation n i cannot select the installation folder too.The default is c program files rockstar games.Any method to delete 4rm the installation folder of the game

V

vaibhavtek

atomatically installed without ur permission then u have given some wrong commands and there is no way to delete frm installed folder...!!!

Reinstall and look in every word in installation shield then u will go to the right process...!!!!

V

vaibhavtek

No..!!
I had not played GTA San Andres..
But knows about it...!!

Wait for other gamer...

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Did u install GTA : SA pc rip? When u install the original game (procured by legal or illegal methods) u will be given an option to install the radio stations or to load them from the dvd while playing. Moreover u will also be able to install the game to any folder as specified by u.

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
JohnephSi said:
Did u no where dis radio station file is instal on da game folder.
yes u can delete radio station files frm game directory n save space i have done the same for gta vc its in the folder 'Audio' in vc , but i dnt hav SA so cant tell, in vc it consumes abt 1gb of the total 2gb installation.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
The radio stations in GTA SA cannot be deleted. GTA:SA uses a new technique for the radio stations. Whereas Vice City used a single massive audio track per radio station, SA splits each station into about 150 audio clips, which are strung together randomly according to some rules. The audio clips are things like:

* Station idents
* Announcements about in-game events (e.g. weather, travel)
* General chatter
* Phone-ins
* Commercials
* Programming (mostly songs)

Commercials are not included with the main radio stations, but in a separate file.

The programming is further split up. Most songs consists of one audio clip for the main body of the song, and three different intros and outros, each with different chatter over them (or no chatter).

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^ right...

and i guess you should get a choice while installing.. if not then maybe it not legal ;)

few months ago someone had asked the same question and i told him to delete a file in Audio/Sound which was around 1 GB in size, but that did not work as the game crashed while entering a vehicle :(..

afaik there isnt any solution for this... the radio is never preferred by me though. it also eats up a lot of RAM :)

V

vaibhavtek

so restored back..

JohnephSi it seemed that u are using pirated version with ripped one.
So you r facing such prob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom