GSM Mobile phone with TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hittheswitch said:
These phones are available at dirt cheap prices in Jalandhar... I guess they would be more readily available in delhi and other places.

Im getting this phone for Rs. 7000, Brand new and that too with dual sim and 2 megapixel camera.. Here in jalandhar.

Hey buddy,

I am sure u are getting in 7000 mobile without tv..

U can get mobile with tv by spending more..
On ebay one was sold at 14900 and other at 15600

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
it is cect v400(d2000).. I was told in the singapore that this is the latest model in the market .. and also it can be found very less on the net .i dont know why..may be due to latest release.. :)

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
You can watch all the indian cricket match on the move when u r out of home... as becoz of goverment rule all india series matches have to be aired on DD when hosted in india... SO its very decent feature..TV on mobile :D

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
here in gaffar market (the mecca of mobiles) New Delhi shops are selling chinese mobiles from 4000 to 8000 Rs :D ..lemme chk that out ..TV sounds very interesting..arun how much is battery backup ?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
hey deepak....is it coming with some warranty ? i guess no..had any one used it before ? satisfactory performance or not ?

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Dudes, just mention if you want to buy or not,Don't ruin his sale.Customers will be smart enough to understand whether he is offering optimum prices or not.And he is offering it very cheap. And don't say like " I was just mentioning that you can get it in Jalandhar for 7500 Rs "

A@$h!$H

Right off the assembly line
In Pune for 6000 /- rs flat ... , DONT GO FOR THEM , one of my friend brought it , n now he has lost the display ...

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
At gaffar market delhi this is available for 6200/- & no wonder this is available in siliguri (Chinese mkt) for Rs 4500/-

Anything Chinese have no fix price, their prices are governed by availability & demand. I am a fan of these Chinese products & have bought 7 products in last 4 years. When they work they work gud if they dont then they pay their price since they r so cheap.

andrew327

Right off the assembly line
Dude this phones start from 2500 - 7000 max [With TV, Witout TV, Dual SIm etc.......] The same one i saw last was for 4.8k in mumbai. This phones GUI Lag a lot, no support anything also the 256 card is very slow takes 4-5 mins for a 7 mb file. and u even get 2 batteries with it...............

A friend of mine bought one with a 4" inch display & complete touch screen as there's no keypad with TV for 5.2k. With some 6 spkrs inbuilt............

And the price will reduce in the nxt few months..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom