GRID 2 thread

death_syndicate

Broken In
And that is why I loved that game. Semi Simulator touch. :)

"semi- simulator" nice wording dude, but i personally dont like the style. It should just feel arcade like nfs or outright professional --->> dirt 3

howerver it gets that feel of professional racing when playing it at extreme difficulty on a 50 lap race

Each game has its own handling style, you don't like it, you don't play it, as simple as that ;)

c'mon handling isn't the main thing thing based on which someone decides no play it. its the gameplay that matters and grid has a very nice one.

gameranand

Living to Play
"semi- simulator" nice wording dude, but i personally dont like the style. It should just feel arcade like nfs or outright professional --->> dirt 3

howerver it gets that feel of professional racing when playing it at extreme difficulty on a 50 lap race

c'mon handling isn't the main thing thing based on which someone decides no play it. its the gameplay that matters and grid has a very nice one.

First of all that word is not my own but is very real and even Dirt 3 is not pure simulator its also semi simulator. You want simulators then play F1 series.

Trust me many and I am again saying many of my friends haven't and don't play GRID because of its challenging control system and damage. Damage is part which hurts them the most as they are used to bump to walls and all every now and then and GRID wants a clean race from you.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
*www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/13/feb/grid.jpg
Continental Drift: GRID 2′s European Tracks | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

shreymittal

Being Human
Trust me many and I am again saying many of my friends haven't and don't play GRID because of its challenging control system and damage. Damage is part which hurts them the most as they are used to bump to walls and all every now and then and GRID wants a clean race from you.

:+1: i too lost interest in grid only because of its damaging part and keyboard is not sufficient u need wheel to play on turns. Though it has a very nice gameplay.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Let welcome the epic fail, the drifting in grid 2(a rip off of NFS Carbon's canyon drifting.)

[youtube]W26gHIlmwjI[/youtube]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyone who pre-orders GRiD 2 on Steam will get extra DLCs and a free copy of GRiD 1 as well.
So if you have the bandwidth you may as well preorder there.

Just got a copy of GRID 1 from a friend :wink:

*store.steampowered.com/app/44350/

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
woah..this game is the costliest in the video game history ever.... :shock:

Grid 2: Mono Edition is the most expensive video game ever, costs Rs 1 crore