Graphics Cards Hierarchy Chart & PSU Tables - 2015 Q2

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
re: Graphics Cards Hierarchy Chart & PSU Tables 2015 Q2

its ok now. How about creating a new thread for this and make it sticky?

hitman4

In the zone

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3 GB Review | techPowerUp
according to that source r9 270x is best bang for buck as it performs only 6% slower than gtx 760 while costing almost 25% less.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Made the necessary changes so ASHISH65 can update the thread.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

my thread changed :shock: ..... ohh its for a noble work :-o

yeah Kudos to you for the idea of TDF's own GPU hierarchy list without depending on any other 3rd party websites. Added your name to the first post :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

^^ hey TG i ideate d it long back in OC section ;) nobody replied.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

now I remember but you should have made a thread back then but anyway do you want your name on the first post ? :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

^^if i said yes, would you put it there :D :D no need sir, i have names in places ;)

vishu_ka

Broken In

yeah Kudos to you for the idea of TDF's own GPU hierarchy list without depending on any other 3rd party websites. Added your name to the first post :D

Seriously bro u people have been too generous.... thnx for writing the name!
Most important is we added something for TDF members and PSU recommendations is hell of a idea...
ASHISH65 u rockkkkk buddy :lol:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

great efforts by op and pak ashish. i wish we could have some TDF game benchmarks charts as well, but that clearly requires members to OWN the cards in the first place, from all the way up from 780ti down to 270 :)

There should be more alternatives provided for PSU. For someone with a Corsair service center nearby, a Corsair PSU would make more sense no matter how much better the Seasonic counterpart is.

OP
ASHISH65

ASHISH65

Technomancer

Updated with Multigpu psu requirements :-D

NOTE : For clear visible of chart,use Neo Tdf members theme

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^if i said yes, would you put it there :D :D no need sir, i have names in places ;)

I know you'd reply like this ;)

Seriously bro u people have been too generous.... thnx for writing the name!
Most important is we added something for TDF members and PSU recommendations is hell of a idea...
ASHISH65 u rockkkkk buddy :lol:

nah, I just don't want to hurt the feelings of anyone .. it's not easy to understand human mind :D

my thread changed :shock: ..... ohh its for a noble work :-o

I don't know why did you get shocked and surprised but sooner or later the necessary changes the thread needed is going to happen anyhow. Anyway, let's continue with the topic and contribute to the the thread's main cause.

BTW, how about we remove few obsolete cards which are not available on the market like GTX 580, HD 5450, GTX 560 ti ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

BTW, how about we remove few obsolete cards which are not available on the market like GTX 580, HD 5450, GTX 560 ti ?

I agree. 5450 is still a good entry level card those who dont have onboard gpu and i think it needs to be there until something new comes around 2k.

Updated with Multigpu psu requirements :-D

NOTE : For clear visible of chart,use Neo Tdf members theme

thats good. Coolermaster V1000,Seasonic SS1050-XM etc. are also good fpr crossfiring/Sli-ing.

Top Bottom