Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninekollara

Right off the assembly line
frnds
i am planning to buy a graphics card with 256 mb. searching net saw so boring and got many models with diffreent versions and numbers. i like to buy a geForce new card.. plz help me which one iis the best and the price details and availability in india...

with regards to all
:p

godzi_85

In the zone
ya Nvidia does support pixel shader 3.0.... if budget is not a problem go for nvidia 5950.... atleast... best availabe is nvidia 6800...for more than 30K...

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
6800 ultra not in stock i m afraid ! Your best bet would be to go for Nvidia 6800GT for 24k or the X800 XT for 29K. Though i'd personally prefer the 6800GT for sheer power and full ps3.0 support (though we dont have a lot of games having official ps3.0 support) and the X800XT for gr8 performance with AA and AF.

rohanbee

Padawan
The 6600GT has been brought out by quite a few brands now such as XFX, Chaintech,Aopen etc etc. If you can get this from america the price is 230$ ie. around Rs.10,000 to Rs.13000/- and under easily.
Over here wait for an year as the prices are insane :x Heard they are Rs.24000/- and over.
Can Anyone tell me actual prices on these??

imgame

Broken In
rohanbee said:
The 6600GT has been brought out by quite a few brands now such as XFX, Chaintech,Aopen etc etc. If you can get this from america the price is 230$ ie. around Rs.10,000 to Rs.13000/- and under easily.
Over here wait for an year as the prices are insane :x Heard they are Rs.24000/- and over.
Can Anyone tell me actual prices on these??

First of all we r talking about "Geforce 6800 GT " its 6800 GT not 6600gt ...which is offcourse cheaper than 6800GT ...which is around $370 on the net if u r buying it abroad on the internet .....and in india 24 K .....

Now I would go with 6800GT rather than X800XT as it performs awesomely in almost all the games and its cheaper too ......infact beats X800XT in OpenGL based games ......and it has same specs as 6800 ultra and can be overclocked to Ultra specs ....if u r not happy with its performance ( this won't happen though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom