Graphics card support from Outside !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainit

Journeyman
Hello everyone !!!

Friends, I have a query.

As we can connect TV Tuner Card, Modem, Data card etc. from outside Desktop or Laptop.

Same way, is there anything like Outsider Graphics Card which can be used with Laptop or Desktop to increase there Graphics capabilities or for playing games etc.

Thanks

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I dont think we have yet archive any external port which can comunicate with the amount of bandwidth a grfx card operates at !!!

USB 2.0 is not enough !! may be upcoling new USB 3.0 can give use some solution !!!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Take a look at this *www.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=5369
Same stuff but with more pictures *www.engadget.com/2007/01/08/hands-on-with-the-asus-xg-station-external-gpu

OP
S

sainit

Journeyman
Thanks Guys !

John i went through the link *www.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=5369

This means there is something to improve graphics and game playing capabilities for laptops.

Is this thing available in India, if yes what will be the price for this.

thanks

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hey sainit.........no idea if its available or not. But you can call ASUS or rashi peripheral's branch of your city and check its status.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
sainit said:
John i went through the link *www.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=5369

This means there is something to improve graphics and game playing capabilities for laptops.

thanks

The hardware is made to improve the graphics quality without buying a high end laptop.

Think of it in this way:
U are goin to ur buddy's place for sleep over or u have a laptop and a desktop both and u have option to play on both of them without buying seperate cards for ur desktop and laptop!

Thats a breakthrough in technology!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom