Graphic Card for 5k

sukesh1090

Adam young
Is it Intel dual core E5500 2.8GHz processor is good for gaming? which graphics card will be good to buy for 5k.thank you.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
why get an old processor?
fill the pc build questionnaire template in pc build section and start your thread in pc build subforum.

Gollum

Collector
Why not go for amd. Many are taking the plunge, the cake might not be a lie afterall. Check out the pricelist thread bazar section.

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
no i already have it.i don't know how it supports for gaming.i checked game-o-meter it showed no problem for newer games like gta4,call of duty black ops,prince of Persia forgotten sands...........so i just wanted to confirm its results.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ It's system requirements was published

@ sukesh1090 - from next time use appropriate thread title - it's very confusing

around 5k budget you should get Sapphire HD5670 512MB gfx card.

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^:+1:..Thats the best option at arnd 5k!!
@topgear - I wasn't askin abt the sys requirements.I was wondering when was it even released?

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
sorry for the tittle but i didn't got the answer for my processor question.thank you for suggesting that graphics card i read its specification,its nice and it is ddr5 know is it better than ddr3 and nvidia 9600gt,9500gt?

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
CoD Black Ops!!!When was it even launched?
it is not launched yet i think it is going to be released on november 9th but you check that can your rig run that game or not in yougamer website(game-o-meter) and game-debate.com.

ssb1551

Technomancer
sorry for the tittle but i didn't got the answer for my processor question.thank you for suggesting that graphics card i read its specification,its nice and it is ddr5 know is it better than ddr3 and nvidia 9600gt,9500gt?

Yup HD5670 is better than both 9600,9500!!n as far as ur CPU is concerned I couldn't find any comparison or reviews.But I found E5200 nearest to ur E5500 at anandtech.Jus c if the following link helps :
Bench - CPU - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

that cpu is enough to run these games you've mentioned provided you have a decent gfx card like HD5670 suggested in here by many.

Top Bottom