GPU Under 10K please suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
MSI or asus or zotac. Forsa is a new entrant so I would avoid it.

Forsa ain't a new player in Gfx card business and the company established on 1998 - I've seen Forsa Riva TNT2, MX400 and FX5500 etc. agp gfx card a long time back - good old days of AGP ;-)

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In
Searched local market , they don have stock for MSI GTX 560 , so ordered from ITWARES , they are yet to confirm it .

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In
Make sure its the dual fan version.

ordered this one MSI N560GTX-M2D1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Hope they will not mess it up and send a single fan version , is there any way to ensure it ?

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In
Re: GPU Under 10K please suggest ( Final will be ordering tonight )

MSI GTX 560 single or dual fan both went out of the stock or prices shoot up to 11k , now I got this deal *www.ebay.in/itm/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-560-Ti-Graphics-Card-Lowest-Price-Ebay-/271005427760?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3f192ea830#ht_1820wt_1139
and its coming to 12k after discount , what do you suggest guys should I go for it ? is Zotak ok ? and am getting a ti version for 12k , will be ordering tonight as the discount coupon might expire :p , so looking forward to your final suggestion .

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
12K for a GTX 560 Ti is a good deal. But , I wont Trust Ebay. But IF you can and only IF you can spend a 3K more , get a HD 7850 . That will be way worth its price.

Darth Vader

In the zone

MSI GTX 560 single or dual fan both went out of the stock or prices shoot up to 11k , now I got this deal *www.ebay.in/itm/ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-560-Ti-Graphics-Card-Lowest-Price-Ebay-/271005427760?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3f192ea830#ht_1820wt_1139
and its coming to 12k after discount , what do you suggest guys should I go for it ? is Zotak ok ? and am getting a ti version for 12k , will be ordering tonight as the discount coupon might expire :p , so looking forward to your final suggestion .

STOP IT !!!!!

For Sale : Graphic Card 3 X Zotac 560-ti , MSI 560-ti Hawk,, DDr3rams Gskill Ripjaws, Laptoprams, PSVita 8 gb - Page 2

Same Zotac 560-Ti GPU(Brand New) sold here for 11.2k - 5 years warranty if registered with Zotac.

shivam2004 from ebay is also a member of Erodov forums lol :)

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In

STOP IT !!!!!

For Sale : Graphic Card 3 X Zotac 560-ti , MSI 560-ti Hawk,, DDr3rams Gskill Ripjaws, Laptoprams, PSVita 8 gb - Page 2

Same Zotac 560-Ti GPU(Brand New) sold here for 11.2k - 5 years warranty if registered with Zotac.

shivam2004 from ebay is also a member of Erodov forums lol :)

I dont get it , it is a used product right ? If i get a brand new for 12k , why should i buy a used one for 11.2k ?? or is it the same person selling the 11,200 stuff on ebay for 12k ??

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's little misleading info on erodov page : Zotac offers 2 years standard warranty on gpu products and 3 years more if registered within 14 days of purchase and there's two more rules :

1. customer seeking warranty service must be the first owner of the product
2. Original receipt is required for extended warranty service

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In
Have Finally ordered New Zotak GTX 560 ti , from ebay , will update once I have the card in my hand . :)

Darth Vader

In the zone
There's little misleading info on erodov page : Zotac offers 2 years standard warranty on gpu products and 3 years more if registered within 14 days of purchase and there's two more rules :

1. customer seeking warranty service must be the first owner of the product
2. Original receipt is required for extended warranty service

He's a dealer selling Brand new cards and gives Original receipt based on the date you purchase the card from him.
So you are actually getting a Brand new card and the receipt for registering ur GPU with ZOtac !!!

DISCLAIMER : (just in case)
I ain't affiliated to the Seller,infact i declined his offer for my Asus card. I was only pointing people to check for better offers available.

@OP - Congratulations on your purchase, Enjoy !!! :D

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In
He's a dealer selling Brand new cards and gives Original receipt based on the date you purchase the card from him.
So you are actually getting a Brand new card and the receipt for registering ur GPU with ZOtac !!!

I ain't affiliated to the Seller,infact i declined his offer for my Asus card. I was only pointing people to check for better offers available.

@OP - Congratulations on your purchase, Enjoy !!! :D

Thnxx , but one thing how can an april purchased , sealed opened (acc to the pictures ) card be brand new ? and how can he provide me a vat bill for the same april purchased card in the date of my purchase :0

Darth Vader

In the zone
Thnxx , but one thing how can an april purchased , sealed opened (acc to the pictures ) card be brand new ?
Well Yes....The seal is opened and the details on Time of purchase is basically the month he post his sale ;) IF you only prefer a BOXED GPU then don't bother.

and how can he provide me a vat bill for the same april purchased card in the date of my purchase :0
He posted Blank bill in his other sale thread....remember he's a Trusted Dealer on [E] forum and he sold a lot of products over there. :)

Got it ? !!!

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have Finally ordered New Zotak GTX 560 ti , from ebay , will update once I have the card in my hand . :)

^^ congrats ;-)

No sweat ;-) I was only pointing to the infos provided on the forum page compared to the Zotac's website and if you get a vat paid bill from the day of your purchase ( not on the purchase date of the seller of TE ) you still need to register within 14 days - it's Zotac's warranty policy for our country.

Now like OP even I can't seem to understand why a trusted dealer had to open the box seal and then sell the gfx cards - if he is selling lots of products he can do it without opening the boxes - may be he is doing it to test the physical condition of the gfx cards but still it's not acceptable IMO.

OP
SRA

SRA

Broken In
Re: GPU Under 10K Received my GPU today

Finally with all your helps I have my long anticipated GPU in my hand :-D Received my Zotak GTX 560 ti ( from ebay ) , shipping was fast , item just as described , with proper vat bill well packed , overall very satisfied with the deal. Here are a few snaps of my new card .

[url=*www.flickr.com/photos/59405542@N03/7489006038/][img]*farm9.staticflickr.com/8150/7489006038_ffabf91ece_c.jpg[/url] CSC_0297 by Rohitangshu, on Flickr[/IMG]

[url=*www.flickr.com/photos/59405542@N03/7489006662/][img]*farm8.staticflickr.com/7265/7489006662_6905892056_c.jpg[/url] CSC_0296 by Rohitangshu, on Flickr[/IMG]

[url=*www.flickr.com/photos/59405542@N03/7489005444/][img]*farm8.staticflickr.com/7108/7489005444_a9659dc2d5_c.jpg[/url] CSC_0298 by Rohitangshu, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thank you all for all your inputs and suggestions , it helped a lot :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Remember to register it within 14 days and is that a stock clocked version ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the info and try Ocing the gpu now - 62c under load is super cool temp for a GTX 560 Ti ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom