GPU crashing ehen i close the game

c0nvict

Right off the assembly line
I brought a new SPARKLE GEFORCE GTX 560 and it seems to crash every time i exits a game [also sometimes when i launch a game] .It just shows some weird pattern in the screen and the reboots the PC. My configuration is
Windows 7 32 bit
Intel Core2Duo E7400 @ 3.4GHz
4 GB DDR2 Ram
Corsair CX500 Psu

Minion

Conversation Architect
Remove drivers with revo uninstaller. then reinstall driver if doesn't solve problem then RMA it.

dibya_kol

In the zone
1. Install drive sweeper.
2. Uninstall ur current driver.(dont reboot)
3. Open drive sweeper and clean anything related to nvidia(driver,physx).
4. Reboot.
5. Install letest whql driver(or beta, whatever u like).
6. Reboot.

Follow the steps and if problem persist let us know.(then u might need to format ur os as well).
reinstall driver

** for drive sweeper, search in google.

OP
C

c0nvict

Right off the assembly line
Yes i'm using the latest driver [296.10]. The temperatures are really fine 40-42 when idel and 70-76 at load. What really puzzles me is the the card have no problem while playing the game but quit the game and bam squares in all diffrent color appears and then the system reboots. So you guys think the card is faulty ??

1. Install drive sweeper.
2. Uninstall ur current driver.(dont reboot)
3. Open drive sweeper and clean anything related to nvidia(driver,physx).
4. Reboot.
5. Install letest whql driver(or beta, whatever u like).
6. Reboot.

Follow the steps and if problem persist let us know.(then u might need to format ur os as well).
reinstall driver

** for drive sweeper, search in google.

Tried it ...no success :-?

+1

Also, check the temperatures of GPU, use a software like HWMonitor to log temperatures. Have you overclocked it?

Na didnt overclock it

Cilus

laborare est orare
I think your card is faulty. Better try it out in some other's system and watch out if same things happens or not.

Top Bottom