Gpu @12,000.

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hey guys as i had a thread before which didn't ended up that well,really sorry i am starting a new one again because of lack of satisfaction
this question is simple and straight,i have a budget of Rs 12000,no ups and down and i am thinking for Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB can anyone help me if i am doing it right?
Again my system configuration is this
Pentium G3220
Gigabyte H81M-S1
HyperXFury 4GB
WD Blue 1TB
As you see there is no psu,can i get a local one? will that affect my overall gpu performance or if it fails will it cause any harm to gpu?
and keeping my system specs in mind,do you guys think there will be any bottleneck?
Sujjest me ASAP,my status will be gray for two hours and when i return back i will order the GPU

Rahul Kavlekar

Broken In
Hey guys as i had a thread before which didn't ended up that well,really sorry i am starting a new one again because of lack of satisfaction
this question is simple and straight,i have a budget of Rs 12000,no ups and down and i am thinking for Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB can anyone help me if i am doing it right?
Again my system configuration is this
Pentium G3220
Gigabyte H81M-S1
HyperXFury 4GB
WD Blue 1TB
As you see there is no psu,can i get a local one? will that affect my overall gpu performance or if it fails will it cause any harm to gpu?
and keeping my system specs in mind,do you guys think there will be any bottleneck?
Sujjest me ASAP,my status will be gray for two hours and when i return back i will order the GPU

Asus GTX 750 ti OC 2GB is a very good GPU and consumes very less power .But a good PSU is needed if you want to run your hardware efficiently as faulty PSU can damage them.
I recommend Corsair CX series or above, Seasonic s12 series or above,Antec.Just to be safe see that Psu is of 400 watts or more..(minimum cost around 3k on flipkart)
Your CPU is causing a bottleneck to your GPU. So you need a CPU better in performance than i3 3220( cost around 6.2k on flipkart)..

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
You better buy a good PSU asap. Antec VP450p or corsair 450watts psu. To be on the safe side. My local generic gave up on me last month.
So, either make a 2.5k for a good psu, or decrease 2.5k from your budget and get a 450w psu, and GTX 750 GD5

Top Bottom