Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
1. It is not a question of likes and dislikes!
huh?

3. You @noob and @sygeek and genius and i am a college dropout :lol: , that's the difference, I don't have brains to think and understand, yet I am with computer since the days of IBM PC with 5.25" floppy!!
You certainly don't sound like one, neither do you act the same. I'd rate your maturity below your age.

4. Somethings are done by companies intentionally for PR, which you both will not understand. Google will fix it later after the PR honeymoon is over.

5. This just a new way to advertise G+, sooner or later Google will bow its head and except apologies. This is called PR tricks.

6. Netas (Ministers) in this country do their PR by making fool of themselves, need I name a few ??
That's the most stupid reasoning I've heard in years. But, I suppose you work in Google, right? Do you even know how stuff works at google? It doesn't work like that, if the features suck, no one will use it.

The developers are working very hard, new features are being implemented every day, while keeping (and sharing) a log of all of these changes with videos and posts on Google+.

It's not like Google is an EVIL EVIL monster that will come up from under your bed and haunt your life.

7. Grow up kids.
I suppose, you should take that advice up to yourself.

If I were you, I'd really shut up, you're starting to sound really stupid at this point. If you don't like Google, please don't use any of it's services, it's not in anyway that it is forcing you to, neither should you bother to post here. Go and play with yahoo.

Tech&ME

Banned
Wow.. you sound like a really Old person... :-D

he he ..... nope! just 30

@sygeek

I never replied to you, it was for @noob

I just mentioned your id to tell you how GENIUS you are.

I warn you @sygeek please do not use slang language ever again.!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Is it like Facebook v Orkut thread? Guys cool down. BTW my activities on G+ is decreasing due to work. It sucks....

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Have to agree on that dude..
From the time I have been active on TDF, my time on social n/w sites, like FB, have dropped Significantly. And IMO, is way better time utilization, then producing virtual crops, and digital food!

Tech&ME

Banned
@furious_gamer , @gagan007, @vineet369

So, true. TDF rocks and is the best place to learn tech related stuff for FREE :grin:

Being in this forum feels so homely!! :) :grin:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
the Google+ app is out for Apple devices/ I have used it and it's good. Does the job. Havent faced any glitches as of now
Google+ for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

noob

Cyborg Agent
G+ games launched and rolling to few users (beta testing)
Good thing : games appear as a icon at top next to your profile.

Best thing : Game updates WONT mix in regular status updates. Its good because those who hate games(me included) can ignore it.

*i53.tinypic.com/8ygcuv.jpg

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
the Google+ app is out for Apple devices/ I have used it and it's good. Does the job. Havent faced any glitches as of now
Google+ for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

i want a java app for my damn Nokia 5130 XM! Facebook has the excellent mobile site, which google+ doesn't have!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
i want a java app for my damn Nokia 5130 XM! Facebook has the excellent mobile site, which google+ doesn't have!

Well, app availibility is scare. For iOS and Android only apps are out. I couldnt even access Google+ via Mobile site.

A Java app is sometime away unless Snaptu includes it in coming versions :D

noob

Cyborg Agent
can u post screenshot of how it looks on ur phone web browser ?

Google+ Games activated on my profile.

Games updates wont mix in regular status updates and you can choose a circle to share games updates if required.

*i51.tinypic.com/xcr4op.jpg

*i55.tinypic.com/b8utyh.jpg

noob

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, showing in my profile too. :D The collection seems good.

collection will increase for sure. best thing for me is I HATE GAMES and what i hate even more is game updates mixing in regular status updates.

G+ have learned from FB , they did it the right way. Now those loving and hating games are happy :) win-win for both sides

Top Bottom