GOOGLE EARTH IMAGERY UPDATE OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS - practically every indian city in

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Vadodara is there as well.

btw liks i said most cities will be there. And eve if your city isn't in hi-res, there is still a lot to see. So download the app anyway.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
great, tht's massive update.. i checked just 15 days ago it wasn't showing anything from my home village [Near, Bilaspur in CG] .... but now it's included... i can even ZOOM to that pond where i used to swim with my gang whenever i used to go there in summer vacations... .... even that piece of land like an island in that pond, we used to race.... lol... awesome!!

mario_pant

In the zone
google earth keeps getting better!
Chandigarh got improved GREATLY!
i can see my house now....

also google earth 4 Beta(Unstable) version is available... i find it much better and faster!

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Very good question.. All these images are not updated in real-time. Its said to be taken anytime within the past 3 years. So the question is correct - what is the use of this feature ?

Well everyone like to see their own house from top on what and how it looks like and looking at other popular places. That's just it ?

That's remind me of the movie "Men in Black" where tommy lee jones zoom in from space on earth to see what's his wife is doing. It was just a camera/pc trick, but technology like that - will it be ever be accessible by common humans on this planet ?

Anyone here hacked nasa.com or any telecommunication satellite yet ?

damnthenet

Journeyman
Now, google having included greater detail, more SECURITY PROBS will arise. When tech is wonderful for few, its painful for many!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom