Google Adsense:Earn More

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Edit: FatBeing
Content removed at the request of the original author.

Last edited by a moderator:

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
nice post. just when i am a beginner to adsense and want some information on the best possible usage.

one query. if u ask a friend to click, what is the disadvantage? how will google come to know (if at all) that a friend has clicked?

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@saurabh.sauron, Google knows it all. Sooner or later , u will get banned. Google stores every possible information on their servers about our blog activities , IPs , no. of clicks , geographical place of click , click on what ads , whether continued on clicked site , and the list goes on.......

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
saurabh.sauron said:
nice post. just when i am a beginner to adsense and want some information on the best possible usage.

one query. if u ask a friend to click, what is the disadvantage? how will google come to know (if at all) that a friend has clicked?

Google will know about it soon.they do not disclose the method by which they track a click as it will help hackers to earn more

Slice_Maester

Right off the assembly line
Sorry! dont mean to be rude or opposing you but I asked my friends to click on ads they clicked i got paid and google never came to know. But now i have left AD$EN$E and do freelancing so I am not sure if the policy's have changed or not!

khansdream

Journeyman
Really nice post man.

BTY, you didn't tell us about ur experience of earning from adsense. DO they pay without making mess..?????

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
this post is nice,
i have no experience with adsense but would like to..

i want to know the basic stuff abt the website where i will use adsence..

does it has to have a uniqe DNS, ie web address.. i mean can this be done on my blogs on 3rd party blogging servers..
or do we have to go the streight way
:get static ip
:get web address
:host website
:subscribe to adsense

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I used a little trick and made 370$ in 5 days. And adsense banned me. :)). Again made account and now I m going slowly.:))

coolendra

Neil is Here...
well i have already made enough fortune to buy a new swanky cell phone.... but no even i am going slow !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom