Good WIFI N series router

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
Hi All,

I am looking for good WIFI N router which I can use with my Broadband connection (ADSL one).

So please suggest me some good router which i can look for.

Regards,
Abhinav

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would strongly suggest Linksys WAG120N - Linksys by Cisco - WAG120N Support. This would cost you 3.5k.

Currently, I'm using a Linksys WAG54G2 which is Wifi G and I'm very satisfied with it's range and performance. I would say NO to Netgear, it sucks.

However, if you have plenty of cash to spend (approx 6.5k), then you can consider Linksys WAG160N - Linksys by Cisco - WAG160N Support

Edit: I have moved your thread to Hardware Q&A because you actually want to buy new stuff. :)

Last edited:

khmadhu

change is constant!!
hmm Belkin is also not bad.. i guess u have read the recent release of new models..

i am using from past 5 months..

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
But I guess nothing beats Linksys in terms of signal strength and speed. I have personally felt the difference in performance of Linksys and D-Link routers. Linksys was way ahead. No experience on Belkin routers though.

royal

Padawan
Belkin N series wireless routers are real good...using one for last 3 months. No prob regarding signal strength between two floors :cool:

v2kisad

Broken In
Check out Netgear JWNR2000. I'm using it. Its got decent range and is quite stable. I use Tversity to stream my multimedia contents from my PC to PS3, it works fine.

Top Bottom