Good news for Facebook lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash63425

Broken In
Facebook founder said

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, celebrating the social networking giant's decade long 'amazing' journey, has reportedly said that the 'best is still to come'.

On his own Facebook post, Zuckerberg wrote that he was grateful to be part of the site's amazing journey, adding that it is rare to be able to touch so many people's lives, and he tries to remind himself to have the biggest impact he can.

According to News 24, the founder said that Facebook succeeded because they just cared more about connecting the world than anyone else.

He said the first decade was about bootstrapping this network and now they have the resources to help people across the world solve even bigger and more important problems.

Zuckerberg further wrote in his post that he sees a different role for Facebook in the future as today, social networks are mostly about sharing moments, but in the next decade, they'll also help people answer questions and solve complex problems, the report added.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Good new for all TDF users::

It was said that TDF was long awaiting for a maintenance and it just happened. It was also believed that the moderators and the designers wanted to keep the forum down during the maintenance was going on therefore disrupting the traffic a little. Neverthless, its always good to have updates and upgrates. One of the moderators has also mentioned a note during the period to all other moderators not to flip the switch and bring the forum up accidentally. Our sources believe that it was a precautionary measure proactively adapted by the moderator community and also are expecting such measure in the future.

Good times a head.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^It's really laughable,what OP wants to share???????

Requesting Mods. to close this silly Thread that has no basis.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Maybe FB turning 10 itself is a good news to FB lovers.

Anyway, a video by FB personalized for each FB user.. is actually a *bit* good (that is if you aren't tagged on stupid pics):
*www.facebook.com/lookback

ashs1

Padawan
good news ?? & here, i was thinking Mark was finally going to help us for the countless hours we've spent on farmville :/

^^lol mine sucked so bad...
:lol: :lol:
*static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924050516/warframe/images/5/5f/I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

The personalized video was a fantastic touch by Fb..unfortunately, most of the pics that were displayed were not mine..( in my video, majority of those sentimental friendship/love/relationship pics in which a dumbo tags everyone were displayed. :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom