Good Looking laptop upto 50k

tnny9

Broken In
Hi guys,

I want to buy a new laptop
budget upto 50k.

Priority: looks, i5 or i7 3rd gen processor, Screen Size should not be below 15 inches.

I'm not a gamer.
Has to be a good looking one. not girlish one.

Regards
Girish

amjath

Human Spambot
@Girish Fill this form bro
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

OP
T

tnny9

Broken In
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

My main priority is looks in 15 inches with i5/i7 processor so it was hard for me to fill the form.

OP
T

tnny9

Broken In
get lenovo z500 for about 49k locally.
Thanks buddy, any other recommendations apart from Lenovo so that I can choose between them.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Rs 50,000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Just good looking one, not girlish

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Web surfing, 10-12 tabs simaltaneously, pictures editing, "NO GAMES"

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
1080 screen will do if available although not on priority

6) Anything else you would like to say?
i5 or i7 processor 3rd gen

Regards

This one. Looks are great. Two guys own this in my hostel. This laptops run each and every game thrown at it though it has that ultrabook proccy.. So the performance is good too. And since you're not into gaming that shouldn't bother you.

Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Dell: Flipkart.com

$hadow

Geek in making
I suggested you z500 because it weight 2.2 kg and has an backlit keyboard with a great aluminium look.

OP
T

tnny9

Broken In
I suggested you z500 because it weight 2.2 kg and has an backlit keyboard with a great aluminium look.

Yup z500 does look good and is a vfm too ;)

Ok Looks like Z500 is the one as i'm not in favour of Dell & Samsung.

Regarding Z500 I read here somewhere that its been discontinued and it seems that its no longer available on flipkart also as the item is mentioned as discontinued.

Also isn't the weight of Z500 is around 2.8 kg as mentioned on the website?

Is there something to worry about Z500?
Please shed some light.

Regards
Girish

Ok Looks like Z500 is the one as i'm not in favour of Dell & Samsung.

Regarding Z500 I read here somewhere that its been discontinued and it seems that its no longer available on flipkart also as the item is mentioned as discontinued.

Also isn't the weight of Z500 is around 2.8 kg as mentioned on the website?

Is there something to worry about Z500?
Please shed some light.

Regards
Girish
Yeah. z500 is discontinued. But you can find it locally if you're lucky.

$hadow

Geek in making
Flipkart.com: Online Store
Herr check this out fk is yet to list z500 the one you are talking is older version of z500

OP
T

tnny9

Broken In
I had gone to buy Lenovo Z500 but it wasn't available. The dealer said the product demand is very much and they are refusing many customers daily. Don't know when will they get it in stock. This is the story of Chandigarh Authorised exclusive Lenovo shop.

$hadow

Geek in making
It is true z500 is doing well for the budget laptops since it has hot backlit keyboard and a good gpu as well in that price range.

Top Bottom