good headphones for MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Devrathnd

please can you sugest me a god headphone mainly for MP3's and also for slight gaming. I also want to use it for voice recognising option.

With the price range of below 1000

OP
D

Devrathnd

Altec Lansing AHS502i Closed Ear-cup Headset is this good for the price

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
No for intex, mercury, zebronics, frontech

yes for altec lansing, sony, creative, panasonic, philips.

Don't believe those Intex speaker ad's coming in TV. What is mentioned in the ad is not at all real.

kooabs03

Banned
ambandla said:
No for intex, mercury, zebronics, frontech

yes for altec lansing, sony, creative, panasonic, philips.

Don't believe those Intex speaker ad's coming in TV. What is mentioned in the ad is not at all real.
he was asking for headphones not speakers... n luk at the price diff. btw intex 125/- altec lansing around 1000/-

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
kooabs03 said:
he was asking for headphones not speakers... n luk at the price diff. btw intex 125/- altec lansing around 1000/-

and yes, Tinny sound on Intex is just great to hear compared to perfect lows,mids and highs that come from Altec lansing headphones.

Dude, all the companies I mentioned in yes list manufacture great sounding earphones.

Altec Lansing AHS series

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
i have a headphone with microphone.headphone works well but i cannot input my voice through the microphone.eventhough i inserted the correct plug in the correct socket.but it worked perfectly at my friends house.

cooldip10

In the zone
Search the mrkt a bit.. You will find a lot of sets in your budget..

I bought a wirless stereo headphone for Rs 900 four years back with decent quality.

So I think you'll get a Best one within your budget

vish786

"The Gentleman"
kooabs03 said:
pic of my headphone.

*i14.tinypic.com/4zcguo4.jpg

dont use this headphones for a longer period... coz i am using this headphones for watching movies, gamin and music , when u wear this speakers for longer time, ur ears will start paining, i would suggest not to buy headphones in which ur ears fits in d headphone i mean buy the smaller headphone wherein ur ears r out.... (hope u understand wat i'm tryin to tell) dont use this type of headphones even if they r of costly ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom