God of war replica

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Dear friends i got amazed when i played god of war. Since i don't own a play station 2 i wanted a pc game which is of same type. Another thing is what is the current price of playstation 2 and is slim better than older model .
Thank you people.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently there is no such game ever made which is even close to God Of War's stature.I just finished with God Of War II today & this was easily the best experience ever.You could try Prince Of Persia series but then again that's less gory compared to GOW.The current price of Playstation 2 is 7.5k for a modded console & yes the slim is better than the older model.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try using this thread to get all your PS2 queries answered.It would be better to centralise all queries.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86378

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You can go ingame with a PS2 emulator... But its not playable much, yet. I can play FFX and X-2 perfectly, but this one is really good :) I just fell in love after seeing the shots :)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Currently there is no such game ever made which is even close to God Of War's stature.I just finished with God Of War II today & this was easily the best experience ever.You could try Prince Of Persia series but then again that's less gory compared to GOW.The current price of Playstation 2 is 7.5k for a modded console & yes the slim is better than the older model.
I guess you Haven't Played Ninja Gaiden . It's a much older series than God of War(infact GOW tries to imitate it) and the latest Version , Ninja Gaiden 2 is about to be released this November .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nope haven't played Ninja Gaiden.I'm not sure in what way it tries to imitate it but both have totally different storyline.BTW have you completed GOW? or GOW 2 for that matter?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@allwyn....

dude...complete NGS.....its kick-ass..... gow and NGs shldnt be compared..both are legends....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Exactly my point.Both of them seem to be on 2 different lines.GOW is extremely strong on it's storyline which is what I seem to like more than the button mashing aspect.The character development & all those mythical creatures just adds to the fun.Plus I don't own an Xbox or a 360 for that matter & don't plan on getting one either.So a very slim chance of me having to try out the NG titles.If I would be going for a next gen console in the furture it would be a PS3.I would get it GOW 3 confirmed turns PS3 exclusive.Plus we have RE5.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i hate GOW 1&2 for this reason :x
Me too.I guess my controller would have broken had it been a few more sessions.:D

After I unlocked the Titan mode & just started it for trying out the level of difficulty I was jacked in the very first level.It's insane to play at that level unless you are a super pro_One hit by Colossus of Rhodes & nearly half your health gets depleted.Not to mention a gazillion soliders just keep dropping in.Thank you Sony but I don't want to sacrifice my controller.:)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I guess you Haven't Played Ninja Gaiden . It's a much older series than God of War(infact GOW tries to imitate it) and the latest Version , Ninja Gaiden 2 is about to be released this November .

Gossh...Ninja gaiden is the baap of all sword slashing games...:cool:

similar 2 onimusha but still better than all :smile:

even if I dream of a vs match between GOW main char with Ryu Hayabusa

....the later will win in any circumstances...:D

quan chi

mortal kombat
the two thrones has some excellent moves.

btw guys read this.*boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=gowco&thread.id=1614. :D

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
LOL! Kratos would easily rip apart Ryu anyday.None shall challenge the Ghost of Sparta.:D

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kratos has good weapons...but he is not @ par in speed as Ryu...is

He will thrash him any day with his unique technique such as izuna drop & UT :cool:

radonryder

Broken In
Currently there is no such game ever made which is even close to God Of War

heavenly sword...
from what iv read ts the closest a geme ever got to God of war....
I finished gow1 last year....gonna play 2 when i het back 2 india[ps2 there from last year^^]

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@allw

pleae dont do that dude... ;)

no chance in no hell that ryu be beaten..sorry bro..noway...kratos can kiss my ass abt that...muhahahhaha..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom