[GO] Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for £177 from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarath

iDota
This is a listing for a group order from another forum TE. I am not the one who is overseeing the GO but only providing the link and a few details about it.

If we get at least 10 people interested, this thread will be converted to a GO, and we will proceed with the formalities in the order.

Details of the deal below:
What: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 8GB Black with Multimedia Pack [Case, 8GB SD card, The Gamer Pack, Multimedia Dock, Pocket Micro USB Cable and a Voucher Code For 3 Games]

From: www.clove.co.uk [*www.clove.co.uk/sony-ericsson-xperia-play]

How much: £176.6 shipped to India [14577 @ today's conversion rate and with 3.5% forex markup charges]

Warranty: Valid in UK only
Claims: Warranty claims to be shipped back to Clove at buyer's expense
Customs: @ actuals [estimated - 2.3% of 20K - 460]
DHL handling fees: @ actuals [estimated - 30 + 10.3% - 33]

Total Indian landing cost: INR 15070

Domestic shipping: @ actuals through DTDC Plus wherever available [estimate 150]
Domestic shipping insurance: @ actuals on demand [2% of 16000 = 320]

This IC will be tracked for 14 days. If we don't see any progress, this will be closed after that.

Amount equal to the Indian landing cost (15070) has to be deposited in advance into my account. Once the phone lands in India, and received by me, on receipt of the remaining amount (domestic shipping + domestic insurance + my fees @ 800 ~ 1270) needs to be transferred and the phone will be dispatched immediately.

Disclaimer: I am only facilitating this deal. I am / have not communicated directly with the seller. All communication has been initiated and done by mpaspc, and he is the one to be contacted for details on what is included and what is not and any other specifics regarding the phone itself. Buyers need to be sure about what they are buying before confirming. No holds / deferred payments / COD. My role is restricted to ordering the phones from the stated website for the given amount, once I have received deposits from interested buyers, and then updating the status as and when I get them on the forum. I will also be the one who will receive the phones in India and dispatch / hand them to the respective buyers. I am not a reseller. For doing this stuff, I will be charging a fixed amount in addition to the actual price for the phone.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play | Sony Ericsson Playstation Phone | Sony Ericsson Smartphones

Total price including everything: Rs.16340 at your doorstep

Click here if interested> TechEnclave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom