Gmail Inbox 15GB :-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Hi there,

I've been wanting to ask this thing for quite a long time but cudn't...

Newez what I wanna know is how my Gmail Inbox is 15GB while the regular Inbox limit is aroung 6.2GB

I created this a/c even 1.5yrs after my other Gmail a/c which I primarily use.

When they capped off the 2GB limit my inbox suddenly rose to 15GB and has been ever since...

Can anyone tell me how has this happenned?? I'm afraid to contact Gmail support for this query coz maybe they'll recap the limit back to the regular one :D

I'm attaching a screenshot of the Inbox as a proof--

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/a_to_z123/gmail_ibox.jpg

ThinkFree

Technomancer
:eek:
Don't worry if storage counter of your account is moving faster than that of others. Enjoy it.
I am having only 6.6GB of storage in my gmail account

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

Arre I'm not worried... Just thought that maybe the Gmail people were extra generous just for me or is it a general thing!!!

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

Hey u didn't read it properly dude...
I don't use it at all... Just keep logging in time-to-time to keep it alive... :)

N yes, the limit duznt grow, it has been static at 15GB ever since the 2GB limit was removed... :)

praka123

left this forum longback
heard about Gmail File System? :rolleyes:
Gmail Filesystem provides a mountable Linux filesystem which uses your Gmail account as its storage medium. Gmail Filesystem is a Python application and uses the FUSE userland filesystem infrastructure to help provide the filesystem, and libgmail to communicate with Gmail.
*richard.jones.name/google-hacks/gmail-filesystem/gmail-filesystem.html

there are many other ways also Google can definitely help
*www.engadget.com/2005/03/01/how-to-use-your-gmail-account-as-a-personal-file-server/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom