Gmail - Clone mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Any guy knows how receive mails from gmail a/c (or any other webmail) two times. I mean I want to receive new mail from gmail in my PC as well as same mail in Tablet PC (Don't advise me for forward option).

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
isn't there any option except IMAP. I need POP.. Let me know if there is any email client?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Why don't you want to use the forward option. You won't even use IMAP. Then I suppose there's no other solution.

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
just select the option Keep gmail's copy in the inbox in the POP3 settings

dat way the mail will always be accessible from any number of clients 4 which u have configured the POP3 of d accn

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
just select the option Keep gmail's copy in the inbox in the POP3 settings

dat way the mail will always be accessible from any number of clients 4 which u have configured the POP3 of d accn

I must say you have never used webmail services with POP3 settings.:mad:

Once message downloaded from POP3 it is never accessible by other mail client with POP3 settings. When I download message in mobile with POP3 settings, microsoft outlook or outlook express shows me there are no new message bcoz once new message are accessed by POP3 settings it leaves a stamp there in webmail.

Anyway Cool Buddy's suggestion is too cool. I am now accessing mail on mobile using IMAP settings & receiving same mail in mail client in computer with POP3 Settings.

Thanks Cool Buddy, you colved my problem.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom