GLB 502T+ Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock

Right off the assembly line
I have a GLB 502T+ Dlink Modem on MTNL TRiband connection. Everytime I start my Desktop I need to reset the Modem either by turning it off and on again. Or by going to the setup / Tools and Restart.
Once I do that the modem functions alright.

1. Is Modem supposed to work like this on an ADSL connecton?
2. Is there a configuration issue?
3. Is it a line attenuation issue?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
it need not be reset,

if u jus wanna enable adn disable it (without the hard wired approach), goto Control Panel > network Connections > ur router wud be displayed there as LAN connection, rt. click on it, and tick the SHOW icon in notification area.,

also, goto device manager, ur router will be displayed under n/w adapters, so rt. click on it and select, ENABLE this device..
---------

Cheers n e-peace...

Scott274

Broken In
I have same modem with Triband connection and never had any problems. My moniter, cpu, speakers, and modem are all connected spike guard. Four wires go into the modem, jack wire, power cable, mtnl main line and another jack wire connecting to the phone. Don't use the USB cord. There are four light LEDs on the modem front side. when I press the main switch on the spike guard, the leftmost LED lights up. After sometime the second LED and after some more time the third LED lights up. The fourth LED lights up only after clicking on the internet connection icon of the desktop enabling the internet. Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom