Give me complete guitar tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hello guys, can anyone gimee some complete free guitar tutorial links. I am using a book named "Complete idiot guide to guitar tutorial " , if someone hadalready followed the book, please tell me is it sufficient enough to complete full guitar lessons.

Thanks in advance.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
All they can teach you is a few chords and a few scales to practice on.
For the chords, you will easily get them anywhere in any book. And any book would teach you the basic scales.

The best way is to learn the basics in the above way and then, try to play some songs. For starters go for Bryan Adams and all, try aadat and Lamhey from JAL go for STRINGS. thats it, thats how I leant. But I would still reccomend u to go to a tutor personally atleast for one month.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Try this community if you want an India centric approach to learn guitar. *www.indianguitartabs.com/forum.php

And there is no secret to being a good guitarist except passion and practice, practice and practice. Best way would be to start off with a good acoustic guitar like Ibanez or Fender: get a tutor, get the basics, practice simple cords then practice a little complex full songs like Nirvana ones. A lot of people get all worked up about learning guitar, spend a bomb on equipments and leave after realizing it requires more dedication than money alone. ;)

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
No book is enough!
Get somebody to personally teach you the basic stuff .. video tutorials are good too.

After you're done with the very basics, it is possible to pick up on your own.

That's my personal point of view.

champ_rock

champ_rock
try to play songs and songs and more songs.. thats the only trick

u can only learn the basics from any book but practising is what will make u perfect...

ashisharya

In the zone
u can get urself a tutor. learn all major chords. practice da chord changing time. try to do some easy rhythm. u can opt for papa kehte hai or bryan adams

Third Eye

gooby pls
and there are some guitar tutorials in youtube
*www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guitar+tutorial&search=Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom