Give Away of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i havnt tried it but most of the times the software generates a serial key save it in a text file along with the generated user name and use it to re-register (i havnt tried it)

V

vaibhavtek

yes correct.
but whenever some most useful software comes it doesnot give serial but opens software within time.

hope u understand what I mean.
I am asking for fix of such issue..

pls reply.

adi007

Youngling
Smart buster
Smart Buster is a small and powerfull , user friendly application
that combines many functions:

Uninstaller
unistall You can uninstall as many programs as you want in one pass , much faster than Windows Add/Remove Programs. Files left behind by uninstallers and invalid uninstaller references will automatically be removed.Quickest way to uninstall a program straight from your desktop is by dropping it's shortcut (.lnk) on SmartBuster icon or by right clicking the link and choosing SmartBust from the context menu.

StartUP Manager
startup A panoramic view on all programs that run at computer start up (registry,start up folder,win.ini-system.ini,non Microsoft services) and the quickest way to get rid of them. It is very useful when you want to get rid of spyware programs.

Diskspace Manger
diskspacemanager An interesting directory size viewer.Find and delete those folders that waste so much space!

Junk Buster and Trace Buster
junkbuster Simplest way to clean junk files (cookies,browser cache,temp folders,junk files in root,etc) and destroy any traces of using the PC(browser history,typed urls,recent docs,index.dat files and more..) but in the same time a good way to see what others have been doing on your PC

Instant Shutdown
icon-power-button About 2 seconds.No dialogs,no hanging applications,no nothing.Take a look! You can also set the time of shutdown or let SmartBuster shutdown your computer when downloads are finished.

Task Manager
taskmanager Terminate programs or windows that take to much time to close or are not responding.With one click you can close all non Windows processes or free up RAM.

Smart Format
killa Maybe the fastest way to format a floppy disk...under 2.5 seconds!!!

Smart Shredder
shredder Really delete files,making their recovery absolutely impossible (by any software)
Duplicate File Buster
duplicate-buster Find true file duplicates on your computer better and faster than many other similar commercial utilities.
All you have to do is select a category,choose what you want to "bust" and then press the BUST button (X) and you're done!
link:
*www.rovatronic.tk/

PC CHAT
What is PCchat?

PCchat is a chat like windows application resembling a linux console.With PCchat you can use your PC's functions much easier and faster than before by talking to your PC using a natural language as if your PC would be a real person.Due to this concept this application is useful for both PC novices and advanced Windows users.

The curent version of PCchat is more like a console than an actual chat.The programme is in an incipient stage (5% completed) but at the end you will be able to tell your PC things like "wake me up in 30 minutes" , "how much free space do I have on c:\ ?", "how many days until Christmas?" ,"what is my IP" , "how will the weather be the day after tomorrow? " , "search for breast cancer with google" , " open <movie> with BSplayer in fullscreen at 2 o'clock", "shutdown after all downloads are complete " and much more..Your PC will have feelings and he will wish to rest,to listen to music,to chat with you..he will even ask you fore more RAM or other Operating System..Just imagine...

Here are a thew things that make PCchat special in this stage of developpment:

* Advanced typing errors recognition
* TAB key usage for autocompletion of paths and programme names (like Linux)
* Multiple command separated by commas (e.g "open notepad and close winamp")

What can I do with PCchat at this stage of developpment?

At this stage you can:

open applications (PCchat knows most popular applications),files,web pages,folders with Windows explorer,control panel settings E.g. "open C:\software" , "run notepad,IE and winamp" , "launch www.download.com" , "open mouse settings and c:\text.doc"

end running applications and close opened windows (only one word from the application or windows name is needed)
E.g. "close winamp" , "kill Untitled.doc" ,"end word and c:\document and settings"

uninstall applications (only one word from the application name is needed)
E.g. "uninstall winamp" , "remove WinZip and Norton Antivirus"

delete files and folders
E.g "delete c:\temp" ,"delete c:\red.gif"

remove entrys from the RUN registry key
E.g "remove from startup Panda Antivirus"

play\stop the song in Winamp
E.g "start music","stop music"

shutdown\restart\log off\hibernate
link *www.softpedia.com/progDownload/PCchat-Download-21142.html

WINdie

WINdie is the most simple and efficient little program that shuts down your PC at a specified time,even if you have unsaved files.

(On Xp,2000,NT the shutdown is almost instantly!)
link:*www.rovatronick.onestop.net/WINdie.exe

Last edited:

Softix

Right off the assembly line
Thank you thank you. This is the first time I'm coming to this forum and read this thread. I'm downloading the software you are giving away today and I hope you can add more in the next days.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Giveaway of the Day - Mad Cars

Try a commercial combat of extremes!
Mad Cars is not a simple race. It’s a way to snatch out a small picture of unpredictable future.
How is your car going to look like after WW III? What is going to happen with the famous races? Who is going to set the rules?
Earn your wealth on what you can do best, whether it’s insane driving, mad fighting or sneaky protectiveness.

*game.giveawayoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/madcars.jpg

Download Mad Cars now

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Giveaway of the Day - MagicTweak

MagicTweak is a special program designed to optimize and personalize Microsoft Windows. It provides one-stop, instant access to a variety of Windows settings that can be altered for a friendlier Windows environment. This unique software makes it easy to tweak hundreds of hidden settings in Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/Me/98, so there is no longer any need to dig through the registry looking for that specific setting (from the Start Menu, Desktop, Internet Explorer, System Icon to System Security) that just doesn’t seem to be there.
With the ability to customize almost any aspect of Windows, you can become a Windows expert(VISHAL GUPTA) instantly!
*www.giveawayoftheday.com/magictweak/

V

vaibhavtek

Acala DVD Ripper Professional

I have seen many users/members of this forum asking help rips your DVD movies to avi, mpeg, mp4, wmv, 3gp etc etc formats, so todays giveaway is good for them...:D

Acala DVD Ripper Professional

Discription about the s/w:-

Acala DVD Ripper Professional is an easy to use program which rips your DVD movies to avi, mpeg, mp4, wmv, 3gp formats. With Acala DVD Ripper Professional, you will be able to copy your favorite DVD movies to your hard disk.

*www.giveawayoftheday.com/img/button_proceed.gif

Hurry before train left the platform; I mean to say time for downloading over...

19 hours 50 minutes and going down...

Hurry......!!!!:)

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Giveaway of the Day - ArconToys

This is an Arkanoid-style game with 3D accelerated graphics and dynamic lighting.
It includes teleporters, pinball bumpers, creatures that glide across the screen and colorful backgrounds. Collect powerups like fast ball, multi-ball, rockets, bullets and protective barriers.
A bumper rains powerups when it’s hit, and the board tilts and bobbles depending on the paddle’s position.

*game.giveawayoftheday.com/arcontoys/

V

vaibhavtek

I want to ask someting can we create a script that giveawayoftheday.com uses i.e. 19 hours 50 minutes and going down....???

I mean to say to use that in this thread.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I want to ask someting can we create a script that giveawayoftheday.com uses i.e.19 hours 50 minutes and going down....???

I mean to say to use that in this thread.
Not possible until admin allows HTML and javascript. I don't know but the image may be directly fetched.

V

vaibhavtek

^^ thanks made the request for enabling JS and HTML in forum here ..!!!

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
seems like this thread does not gets updated regularly
anyways todays update :
Search GT is a fast file search add-on for Windows. It allows you to find pictures, music, documents and other files instantly. The program is completely integrated into Windows Explorer and looks very similar to Windows native File Search tool, so you already know how to use it!
*www.giveawayoftheday.com/img/button_proceed.gif​

V

vaibhavtek

Harry Potter said:
seems like this thread does not gets updated regularly

I m the only one who update this thread sometimes.

OMG I missed tommorow s/w i need that.

O no.
WinWatermark

V

vaibhavtek

Image Compressor 2008 Pro

Image Compressor 2008 Pro

The New Image Compressor 2008 is a perfect choice for digital photography enthusiasts. It’s armed with complete image viewer, screen capture, photo retouch and of course image compression tools.

Active Giveaway time left: 19 hours 15 minutes

Going down hurry.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
iSpring Pro is a PowerPoint to Flash converter which creates web friendly Flash movies from your PowerPoint content keeping its original appearance accurately. Being converted to Flash your presentation can be viewed in any browser on any computer. iSpring Pro allows you to publish your presentation on SlideBoom portal where it will be available for thousands of viewers. You can also publish your presentation to your web site, blog, or send via e-mail.
*www.giveawayoftheday.com/img/button_proceed.gif​

tech_devil

Banned
Easeus Deleted File Recovery:-

EASEUS Deleted File Recovery is a fast and smart data recovery solution designed to recover deleted files from all types of media such as Hard Disk Drives, Floppy Drives, Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Sticks, and other types of removable media.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^
This software was available as a giveaway on March 7, 2008, this giveaway is not available any more. You can download the trial version of this software at *www.easeus-deletedrecov....

This is what I see on the page given in link

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Ya, it was available till 1.30pm. Todays giveaway is HidePhotos

Indian Window end at 1.30pm Will have to check if it goes to 12.30pm after DST comes into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom