[Complaint] Gigabyte MotherBoard RMA - Prepare to be Humiliated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
there must be some issue with RMA Center in Kolkata
otherwise Gigabyte won't create problems like this in RMA process.
I also use Gigabyte mobo..I hope u will get the proper mobo & prompt response from Gigabyte.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Thats very rude of him . You just worry about mobo and let me and my friend handle that bloody guy . He has no right to talk to a customer like that

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
^^ Right now I don't have the purchase invoice with me ( moved into new house - all the important docs are on relatives place and you know how messy it is though I will send someone to get all of my important docs asap ) ) but I can mail the scanned copy of the RMA receipt though - is not the serial no. is enough to obtain warranty support for Gigabyte products ( like Seagate ) ??

someone from Accel Frontline - 12. Rowdon Street just called ( Phone No : 09831990308 ) me at 12.50 p. m. and in a very loud voice and rude manner he has told me that

The Guy : I should learn to use how to use a motherbaord.

Me : What happened ?

The Guy : with same voice tone as previous - literally he was shouting at me ) He has found 4 burnt damages on the motherbaord and told me to collect it from 12, Rowdon Street.

Me : No way, when I submitted the motherboard for RMA at 41, B.B. Ganguly they have inspected the board and only after that accepted for RMA and it's also on their online RMA website and I have the hard copy of the RMA sheet as the prove.

The Guy : Don't teach me what to and what you have to say - say politely.

Me : When did I talk with you impolitely ?

The Guy : Same as before and telling me to talk politely.

Me : you are the one who is shouting on the phone.

The Guy : what you said ??

ME : then what should I say to you and you are not ready to listen even a single word from me.

The Guy : Ok, come here to get the board and I'll see you ( some other words with it ) - you don't know how to use a motherboard, you are telling Gigabyte about us when you have burnt the board at four places by yourself.

Me : I'll only collect it from the 41, B.B. Ganguly st. where I submitted it and when I submitted the motherboard there was no physical damage on it. I won't listen to whatever else he you have to say.

The guy hung up the phone.

The way that guy talked to me is like a bully - Now I'm feeling insulted , very sad and shocked : Gigabyte ( or Accel ) is the worst than any brand I've seen so far - they may be a big brand and no way an average person like me is going to get some extra benefits out from them or trying to defame them - I've suggested this brand ( now I even hate to pronounce the brand name ) many times in here at TDF - I've never thougt I've to face such day in my life - who has gave them the right to harass me like this ?? What was my fault - just to submit my motherbaord for RMA and contacting Gigabyte when Accel was acting dumb with the RMA.

BTW, got a reply from Gigabyte Taiwan today, not sure if Gigabyte India or Digit mag or any other else can do something about this but I'll play hard this time.
dude...contact me...quick.....
on PM.....

Thats very rude of him . You just worry about mobo and let me and my friend handle that bloody guy . He has no right to talk to a customer like that

i know who dat is....as i said...contact me.....

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

his phone no. is on the post no. 20 ( 09831990308 )

dude...contact me...quick.....
on PM.....

i know who dat is....as i said...contact me.....

YGPM.

there must be some issue with RMA Center in Kolkata
otherwise Gigabyte won't create problems like this in RMA process.
I also use Gigabyte mobo..I hope u will get the proper mobo & prompt response from Gigabyte.

can't say for sure who is to blame Gigabyte or Accel or both of them ?? Sent the Purchase Bill copy and RMA Receipt to Gigabyte India today at 11.26 a.m. and the whole indent at 1.47 p.m. ( sent a copy to the Editor of Digit Mag as well ) but as usual Gigabyte India is playing the Ignorance game ( still no reply ) . Digit ( as a mag ) may have some limitations about directly contacting Gigabyte and I'm not blaming Digit in anyway but why Gigabyte is not responding and gone cold on this issue ??

but something is going very fishy here - first the service of center of Accel at 220/1, A.J.C BOSE ROAD refused to RMA any Gigabyte products and there is no RMA center of Accel at 12, LOWER ROWDON STREET now and the service center on 41, B.B. Ganguly Street likes to call it as Giagbyte Service Center instead of Accel though on RMA Sheet and Online RMA managemnet they use the name Accel and uses Accel's online warranty management - now a guy is insisting ofn collecting the motherboard submitted for RMA from Lower Rowdon Street and Gigabyte India on every e-mail also contacted Accel though the 41, B.B. Ganguly Street hates to call it Accel then how come my motherboard submitted for RMA has gone into 12, Lower Rowdon Street and how come they are telling me to collect it from there and Gigabyte India knows nothing about this ?? I can't believe. The situation is getting very confusing. I've lost all the trust on Gigabyte and Accel. They have started acting like a bunch of cheaters.

And on > On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM someone from Accel named MANOJ KUMAR mailed this to Gigabyte India

manoj.kumar@accelfrontline.in

Dear Sir,

We have offered him FB-GA-M68M-S2P 2.3 ( full box ) against
GA-MA785GM-US2H.
Due to non availability of actual model.

With Regards,

Manoj Kumar
Accel - Kolkata

So on 2nd Aug they have accepted the motherboard for RMA and agreed to give a new replacement on 6th August - upon refusing the replacement due to non compatibility, quality, performance and feature issue they said it will take time to repair ( 7th Aug ) and today ( 8th Aug ) they are claiming the board has physical damages - it's just their inability to repair that motherbaord and people who even don't have any idea about cpu/motherbard compatibility can even repair motherbaord ?? and it's clear that these morons of service center has damaged the motherbaord physically in attempt to repair it and now by shouting and threatening they are trying to cover up their mistakes and wants to wash out their hands from the RMA.

Guys I'm not a member of any other forum ( other than TDF ! ) but what is happening with me can happen to anyone else - so if possible just post this incident on any other forums possible - let the forum members know about this, spread this thread link. - Big companies think they can ignore the huge forum community but it's time to prove them wrong.

clmlbx

Technomancer
you are in right direction they are just screaming because they want you to back out. they will come around it might take time but they will. Now it seems Gigabyte India have interfered and that was the only reason why that man shouted on you on phone.. so stay in touch with Gigabyte India even they don't respond but keep sending them all your's and Accel's future actions and communications. don't accept anything inferior and keep reminding how long it has been to to your problem unresolved they have a deadline to finish the every query.. they can't keep it open for long. who ever contact you from customer care or so always ask his name who am I talking .. without that don't move ahead in that conversation. It is always needed to follow up or blame the person he said so.. and possible record those conversation..

May be also try threatening them to go to consumer court .. inform them both to Accel and Gigabyte India.. send mail to Gigabyte India why you are not accepting that offered MB.. and also say timer is on.. it is not resolved as in time it should..

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Wow does this people handle all over India warranty or only Kolkata? If this kinda response is there then had to rething about buying gigabyte.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
my advice-
send gigabyte a mail with all the information (attach the RMA mail...) & call them. tell them everything again, highlighting the harassing part & that you have sent a mail too.

if the RMA retard calls you again, give him a good blast, he's just some literate idiot, i bet his salary is less than the mobo itself :lol:
OT- I've seen these kind of idiots in my office, worthless idiots, give them a little room & they start advising you on your job. Feels good when you put them in their place.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
keep all your emails and papers with you, if they continue to do so, take the case to consumer court...

Piyush

Lanaya
@TG
Remember when my mobo was sent for RMA too?
My MSI 880GMA was having problems 3 months after the purchase, so I sent it for RMA.
The first day they told me to wait couple of days, so I did the needful.
2 days later, they explained me the problem with one of the ICs and told me to wait for 2 more days.
This cycle continued for 2 weeks and I really got pi$$ed.
So I told the head of that staff to give me new one today itself or else you'll have to face consumer court.
20 mins later they gave me a new piece :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I thought a company like Gigabyte ( and it's after sales service providers ) will at-least have the knowledge to give a equivalent ( even DDr3 ) motherboard for the cpu I've and who will trust on the quality of repair where their technical personel don't even know whihc motherboard is compatible with which cpu ??
That's exactly what I thought, until I see this topic. Is this a problem nationwide or only here in Calcutta? Servicing stuffs are just impossible here. Had my ultra terrible time with Asus. Now I see you with your Gigabyte. Bad, real shame.
Anyway, best of luck, one thing I've learnt from this situations, never lose your hope, temper, and be patient, not in your mouth anyway ;)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you are in right direction they are just screaming because they want you to back out. they will come around it might take time but they will. Now it seems Gigabyte India have interfered and that was the only reason why that man shouted on you on phone.. so stay in touch with Gigabyte India even they don't respond but keep sending them all your's and Accel's future actions and communications. don't accept anything inferior and keep reminding how long it has been to to your problem unresolved they have a deadline to finish the every query.. they can't keep it open for long. who ever contact you from customer care or so always ask his name who am I talking .. without that don't move ahead in that conversation. It is always needed to follow up or blame the person he said so.. and possible record those conversation..

May be also try threatening them to go to consumer court .. inform them both to Accel and Gigabyte India.. send mail to Gigabyte India why you are not accepting that offered MB.. and also say timer is on.. it is not resolved as in time it should..

I'll keep those in mind ( bold text ) and already contacted Gigabyte India ( with the help of The Sorcerer ) and mailed them all the details till tomorrow.

^good idea...
Btw I remember topgear had problem in Graphic Card RMA long ago...

Solved it with the help of my Elder Bro but Accel guys are very inferior and threated me over phone.

Wow does this people handle all over India warranty or only Kolkata? If this kinda response is there then had to rething about buying gigabyte.

That's exactly what I thought, until I see this topic. Is this a problem nationwide or only here in Calcutta? Servicing stuffs are just impossible here. Had my ultra terrible time with Asus. Now I see you with your Gigabyte. Bad, real shame.
Anyway, best of luck, one thing I've learnt from this situations, never lose your hope, temper, and be patient, not in your mouth anyway ;)

I can give them a mouthful but lets see how far I can go without not using any ********** words ;-)

@TG
Remember when my mobo was sent for RMA too?
My MSI 880GMA was having problems 3 months after the purchase, so I sent it for RMA.
The first day they told me to wait couple of days, so I did the needful.
2 days later, they explained me the problem with one of the ICs and told me to wait for 2 more days.
This cycle continued for 2 weeks and I really got pi$$ed.
So I told the head of that staff to give me new one today itself or else you'll have to face consumer court.
20 mins later they gave me a new piece :)

^^ nice move there .. I'm gonna use this and see their response.

keep all your emails and papers with you, if they continue to do so, take the case to consumer court...

That will be the last thing to do.

my advice-
send gigabyte a mail with all the information (attach the RMA mail...) & call them. tell them everything again, highlighting the harassing part & that you have sent a mail too.

if the RMA retard calls you again, give him a good blast, he's just some literate idiot, i bet his salary is less than the mobo itself :lol:
OT- I've seen these kind of idiots in my office, worthless idiots, give them a little room & they start advising you on your job. Feels good when you put them in their place.

contacted Gigabyte India ( with the help of The Sorcerer ) and mailed them all the details ( with RMA Sheet, Purchase Invoice copy ) till tomorrow ( 1:47 P.M. ) and till now they have not directly contacted me - they are only doing it through Accel and mean people like those.

Contacted Gigabyte Taiwan also regarding this and they have asked for all the details too - sent them yesterday and this thread link latter - lets see what they can do.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Right now I don't have the purchase invoice with me ( moved into new house - all the important docs are on relatives place and you know how messy it is though I will send someone to get all of my important docs asap ) ) but I can mail the scanned copy of the RMA receipt though - is not the serial no. is enough to obtain warranty support for Gigabyte products ( like Seagate ) ??

someone from Accel Frontline - 12. Rowdon Street just called ( Phone No : 09831990308 ) me at 12.50 p. m. and in a very loud voice and rude manner he has told me that

The Guy : I should learn to use how to use a motherbaord.

Me : What happened ?

The Guy : with same voice tone as previous - literally he was shouting at me ) He has found 4 burnt damages on the motherbaord and told me to collect it from 12, Rowdon Street.

Me : No way, when I submitted the motherboard for RMA at 41, B.B. Ganguly they have inspected the board and only after that accepted for RMA and it's also on their online RMA website and I have the hard copy of the RMA sheet as the prove.

The Guy : Don't teach me what to and what you have to say - say politely.

Me : When did I talk with you impolitely ?

The Guy : Same as before and telling me to talk politely.

Me : you are the one who is shouting on the phone.

The Guy : what you said ??

ME : then what should I say to you and you are not ready to listen even a single word from me.

The Guy : Ok, come here to get the board and I'll see you ( some other words with it ) - you don't know how to use a motherboard, you are telling Gigabyte about us when you have burnt the board at four places by yourself.

Me : I'll only collect it from the 41, B.B. Ganguly st. where I submitted it and when I submitted the motherboard there was no physical damage on it. I won't listen to whatever else he you have to say.

The guy hung up the phone.

The way that guy talked to me is like a bully - Now I'm feeling insulted , very sad and shocked : Gigabyte ( or Accel ) is the worst than any brand I've seen so far - they may be a big brand and no way an average person like me is going to get some extra benefits out from them or trying to defame them - I've suggested this brand ( now I even hate to pronounce the brand name ) many times in here at TDF - I've never thougt I've to face such day in my life - who has gave them the right to harass me like this ?? What was my fault - just to submit my motherbaord for RMA and contacting Gigabyte when Accel was acting dumb with the RMA.

BTW, got a reply from Gigabyte Taiwan today, not sure if Gigabyte India or Digit mag or any other else can do something about this but I'll play hard this time.
Gigabyte has literelly no presence in India, no wonder accel is screwing up, and its easier to create burn damage to a mobo, just short circuit it themselves and voila, no more rma.

sorry to interrupt. plz answer my post... :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...eted-lg-home-now-i-cant-recover-plz-help.html
Get lost.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Next time when he calls, do ask his name- or ask him to send him an email. If he tries that again, just hang up. You have email addresses of the guys in Gigabyte so if there's any issues just let them know. And btw, a solution is made, they (Gigabyte) will let you know.

that explains the part Asus hooked up with Digicare I guess. Digicare is now taking care of Asus since April 2012 till march 2013. Gigabyte's contract with digicare was ditched 2 years ago and that was when few folks jumped aboard with Digilite motherboard (Good Lord- enough with product, websites and service centre's name with "digi" and tech" already its too confusing to follow up >_>). Not sure if they both belong to same entity but if they are then that I guess somewhat explains the situation why Digicare's contract was not renewed.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Next time when he calls, do ask his name- or ask him to send him an email. If he tries that again, just hang up.
Ok I'll keep that in mind

You have email addresses of the guys in Gigabyte so if there's any issues just let them know. And btw, a solution is made, they (Gigabyte) will let you know.

nice to hear this.

that explains the part Asus hooked up with Digicare I guess. Digicare is now taking care of Asus since April 2012 till march 2013. Gigabyte's contract with digicare was ditched 2 years ago and that was when few folks jumped aboard with Digilite motherboard (Good Lord- enough with product, websites and service centre's name with "digi" and tech" already its too confusing to follow up >_>). Not sure if they both belong to same entity but if they are then that I guess somewhat explains the situation why Digicare's contract was not renewed.

So Digitech ( somehow connected with brand Digilite ?? ) is handling RMA of Asus then what's Rashi is doing ??

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Well someone has to be a distributor :p. Besides its not really practical to ditch Rashi as a distri. Both are 2 very large companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom